mtwalet Posted October 5, 2008 Posted October 5, 2008 (edited) WHATS UP GUYS BEEN A MIN SINCE I HAVE BEEN ON I HAVE BEEN BUSY WITH LIFE AND FAMILY. JUST WANTED TO SAY HELLO TO MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY OUT HERE AND HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS SOON THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN BUILDING ON THE SIDE. A MEMORIAL FOR MY GRANDPA THATS DYEING RIGHT NOW IN THE HOSPITAL. MISS YOU GUY TTYL CALEB http://picasaweb.google.com/mtwalet88/Harl...GolfCartLilRed# Edited October 5, 2008 by mtwalet Quote
Dune Dad Posted October 5, 2008 Posted October 5, 2008 That looks like a BAD AZZ Cart!!! Good job!! :worthless_without_pics: Quote
EY3BA11 Posted October 5, 2008 Posted October 5, 2008 caleb.. I left you a voice mail and a PM on the forums.. Please give me a call or drop me a PM.. Quote
tkriley Posted October 5, 2008 Posted October 5, 2008 sorry to hear about your grandpa. that is a SWEET looking 3 wheeled golf kart. Quote
mtwalet Posted October 5, 2008 Author Posted October 5, 2008 well he passed at 5:45 this morning so off to colorado for a funural. ttyl peeps caleb Quote
White Rhino Posted October 5, 2008 Posted October 5, 2008 Sorry to hear about your grandpa At least now he is in a better place, and not suffering. Prayers to you and your family Quote
EY3BA11 Posted October 5, 2008 Posted October 5, 2008 sorry to hear about your grandpa bud.. I have till the end of the month so get back to me when you have a chance.. thx bud. Quote
Guest Crasher Posted October 5, 2008 Posted October 5, 2008 So sorry for your loss Caleb. Prayers to you and your family...:praying: Have a safe trip to Colorado and hang in there. You do a fantastic job with restoring stuff!! The golf cart looks incredible!!! What a neat memorial for your grandpa! I hope he got to see it. Quote
dunefreak Posted October 6, 2008 Posted October 6, 2008 Sorry to hear that, Caleb. Good job on the cart! That's sweet. Hope to see ya soon. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.