RZR or Rhino?

Atchcraft

i wish i had a fuggin dime for every time a rhino fan posted that brokeback stuff up......truth is, as per the magazines (and i dont put much weight in what the mags say, as they have to please their ad people) the rzr, in STOCK form.....is the hottest sxs in the market today.

that will be until can am lays the smack down with their sxs..due out 2024....just in time for my next superbowl trip :laughing::laughoff:

I wish I had a dime everytime you posted I would be a RICH KING....

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ughhh Lucy u got some splaining to do....... U talking yours stock against ANY Rhino without a motor swap???

If so. Ugh u r WAY wrong!!!!!

naw not stock, but i guarantee you that you can put the same amount of money into a rzr and the same amount of money into a rhino and the rzr will come out on top. if the rhino is so good then why are the rzrs constantly beating them? thats all you see in the sxs magizines race results rzrs constantly on top.

naw not stock, but i guarantee you that you can put the same amount of money into a rzr and the same amount of money into a rhino and the rzr will come out on top. if the rhino is so good then why are the rzrs constantly beating them? thats all you see in the sxs magizines race results rzrs constantly on top.

Ask Chad George about racing a bone stock rhino in the unlimited modified class in perris... 2nd overall says a rhino will do damn near anything with a driver willing to do it.

I do not understand why people put so much money in Rhinos and RZRs to as fast a rail. Side X Sides are 4 wheel drive golf carts. If they wanted to go that fast why didnt they by a nice rail. And I own a 2009 RZR. Its great for the wife to drive.

I have a rhino that's wider, 4 seat cage, stock motor it does alright in the dunes ( in 4 wd :laughoff: ) . But i had a chance to be a passenger in a rzr at coral pink. I was very amazed at the capability of it's power and the way it handled the terrain in two wheel drive :laughoff: . Much better than my rhino did in 4 wheel drive on the same trails. :laughoff: If i could do it all over and did'nt have a kid to haul around as well i would opt for a rzr. Oh and thanks cdavego for the :ah: ride. :laughing:

just listen to it

sexy :laughing:

thats wut i would go with if i were gettin a sxs

havent heard too much about the artic cat yet but they have a big a$$ motor so it should do god in the dunes

by far....not stock...i'd say motor swap with an 800 rotax or something as big or bigger..and at pissmo beeeyotch too...that place makes my son's 90 look fast :laughoff:

When I built my Rhino I really wasn't planning on having it that long. I figured have some fun with it for a little while then after I saved the money build a buggy. Lets just say I got a little carried away. It is actually a hell of a lot of fun to drive, reliable and if it does break it wouldn't break the bank to fix it. Unless I can manage to blow up the motor or something.... knock on wood!!!

how do u figure?

Direct quote of the mods on the Teryx in the first video... "NeriStyle front seats and rear bench, Simpson belts, NeriStyle custom top. So Cal Fab Cage, Custom Motorsports gusset glate with cage mount. Velocity Air filter kit, AC Racing dual exhaust. EPI clutch kit with heavy duty belt. Machined clutch cap. WORKS shocks. AMS blacktail 29x9x12 front, SCAT 7 paddle extremes 26x12x12 rear. HID hi/lo headlamp conversion." He actually has more money into it than I would without long travel. A stock Teryx tops out at 48mph, a Rhino 42mph. I don't know concrete numbers on what the Teryx gets out of a clutch sheave and a cdi but common sense says it's going to be pretty comparable to what a Rhino gets out of the same mods. Sorry for the mistake in the number earlier, a whole 6mph....

Direct quote of the mods on the Teryx in the first video... "NeriStyle front seats and rear bench, Simpson belts, NeriStyle custom top. So Cal Fab Cage, Custom Motorsports gusset glate with cage mount. Velocity Air filter kit, AC Racing dual exhaust. EPI clutch kit with heavy duty belt. Machined clutch cap. WORKS shocks. AMS blacktail 29x9x12 front, SCAT 7 paddle extremes 26x12x12 rear. HID hi/lo headlamp conversion." He actually has more money into it than I would without long travel. A stock Teryx tops out at 48mph, a Rhino 42mph. I don't know concrete numbers on what the Teryx gets out of a clutch sheave and a cdi but common sense says it's going to be pretty comparable to what a Rhino gets out of the same mods. Sorry for the mistake in the number earlier, a whole 6mph....

haha ok i get ur point

i just get tired of hearing the boring monotone rhinos :grin:

haha ok i get ur point

i just get tired of hearing the boring monotone rhinos :grin:

It's all good, I know what you mean.... :grin: I actually like the way mine sounds now with the Two Brothers dual exhaust but it is a little on the loud side. I always thought Rhino's and all SxS's for that matter were stupid. But then my friend Paul from HDM brought his out to the dunes Memorial weekend in 07 and I got talked into driving it. I ended up driving it all weekend giving tons of people rides. I actually wish I would have gotten the commission on the 4 that were bought within a week by people that I took for a ride. I swore I would never buy one! About a month later I ended up doing just that.... :whistle: They really are a blast to drive, not so much on the adrenaline rush side but just plain fun.

I would recommend any SxS to anyone who is new to the sand. You learn how to actually navigate the dunes real quick when you don't have the power to just go anywhere you want. Much like the old school 1600cc VW buggies.

its still weeeak. you cant fake fast.

What are you trying to say here? That Rhinos are fast and Trackers are slow? :lol:

That dude's Tracker can dune faster than any sidexside I've seen out there.

Everyone like's different shiat though. I think this whole topic is a joke in itself! :idiot: 2 pages about hopped up, long travel farm equipment in the sand. :lol:

What are you trying to say here? That Rhinos are fast and Trackers are slow? :lol:

That dude's Tracker can dune faster than any sidexside I've seen out there.

Everyone like's different shiat though. I think this whole topic is a joke in itself! :lol: 2 pages about hopped up, long travel farm equipment in the sand. :lol:

how you gonna feel when you get beat by farm equipment? :idiot: