RZR or Rhino?

Atchcraft

:ah:

ok portugeezer..ill put some cash down on THAT race right now..... I'll take pimpshack on that one all the way

100 bucks ok with you??

hold on, cause i think some others are gonna want this action too

ha why not me and you d*ck cheese?

200 bucks, wanna shot at the title? :idiot:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how you gonna feel when you get beat by farm equipment? :flipoff:

:lol::laughoff::laughoff:

Wait...you're gonna beat ME with your farm equipment? :lol::idiot: awesome!!!! :laughoff:

I was talking bout sanddunseaddict's Tracker, but ok :dunno: ...I'll take you on dude! :lol: I love the internet. :lol::lol:

Whatchoo want me to race to with? My Busa, Raptor, YZ250???......you name it mang :hungry: :lol:

:lol::laughoff::laughoff:

Wait...you're gonna beat ME with your farm equipment? :lol::idiot: awesome!!!! :laughoff:

I was talking bout sanddunseaddict's Tracker, but ok :hungry: ...I'll take you on dude! :lol: I love the internet. :lol::lol:

Whatchoo want me to race to with? My Busa, Raptor, YZ250???......you name it mang :flipoff::lol:

ha whatever you would like to race me with. :dunno:

480 dollars??? :lol:

:idiot:

Freaking math teacher...

how you gonna feel when you get beat by farm equipment? :lol:

You boys gonna meet at the playground befor school?

I would never buy one but I have had some of the best times in OGP's sxs. It 's hard to moon peeps on a raptor (but not impossible). I can't imagine getting an actual dune experience out of farm equipment as I've only seen them used for poking around and shuttling drunks, but I'd like to bum a ride if you can prove they are as fun as a rail or quad :lol:

I just remembered when we rolled on the side of Predu's rhino in Little Sahara :laughoff: I was laughing so hard I cried :duniemonkie:

I want in. Everyone knows I have the fastest Rhino in the dunes!!!! Smoke all you trackers,busa rails,ls7 twin turbo rails,only thing that beats me everytime is the kawasaki MULE. They haul a$$. There is One sure way to make a rhino fast though..................

post-225-1228449337_thumb.gif

PUT IT IN A TRUCK!!!!!

Edited by OGP

OMG....i got a text from california saying i should look at this....hey pete ill throw down 200.00 on ya....and when your done mopping the dunes with your busa, i might even poke at him with the MOG....bet he cant do stoppies!..... :idiot:

i dont have any pictures of it, but it doesn't look like anything special, i wouldnt be worried about it if i where you guys. :lol:

ok. :D

I'm just a lil confused. Lemme get this straight.....You are gonna race me with your Rhino correct? Against my HAYABUSA sandcar? Am I reading this right? :lol::idiot: Should be fun! :lol:

I want in. Everyone knows I have the fastest Rhino in the dunes!!!! Smoke all you trackers,busa rails,ls7 twin turbo rails,only thing that beats me everytime is the kawasaki MULE. They haul a$$.

Your Rhino only goes fast when powered by pixie sticks and a lack of monkies in pants.... silly :B

OMG....i got a text from california saying i should look at this....hey pete ill throw down 200.00 on ya....and when your done mopping the dunes with your busa, i might even poke at him with the MOG....bet he cant do stoppies!..... :lol:

ha you got me there i definitly cant do that. haha im loving this. :idiot:

LOOK HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE READING THIS TOPIC. ITS HILARIOUS THE MOST ATTENTION A RHINO WILL EVER GET FOR SURE!!!! MAYBE PORTAGEE HAS THE R1 POWERED RHINO? GUESS WHAT.... ITS STILL A RHINO!

3 pages! :idiot:

haha i gotta rzr....and nope it aint nothin like your mog, ha, that thing is bad a$$ i gotta give it to you. an cheese quit changin the subject you and me race, you down or not?

:lol:

NO! You are racing my hayabusa remember? Let's not forget how you are gonna beat me right? :lol::lol: :poop:

:idiot::lol::lol::laughoff::flipoff: :hungry: :lol::laughoff::laughoff:

haha i gotta rzr....and nope it aint nothin like your mog, ha, that thing is bad a$$ i gotta give it to you. an cheese quit changin the subject you and me race, you down or not?

yeah, ill race you...not for cash tho.....maybe on the beerbong for cash tho :beerbong:

its gotta be the DDR beerbong tho

:dunno:

Edited by richard cheese