Campground Host Don and hiis wife

sandawg

If you happen to have the cell phone number for Don and his wife, I need to contact Don prior to tomorrow. Do not post the number here but send me a PM or call me at 702-343-9286. I appreciate it and it is important to me. I need to take some equipment out tomorrow and put it in the compound until I get there again on friday. Guess what, the Rhino is to long to fit in my truck. Damnit, it's a short bed........I have to make two trips.

Thank You!!!

Edited by SANDAWG

Wud you say? Sharpie 702-343-9286 on all the bathroom walls...

j/k

If you don't want anyone to post the hosts # you probably shouldn't post your own....

just my .02

:laughing:

(Next time you need a # to post I'll give you my ex-wifes #) LOL

Edited by indasand

Might wanna contact the BLM and see if they can get a hold of them for you. 760-252-6000

TWO TRIPS? :angry2: Just to bring a Rhino out? eff that! :bs:

got it handeled, a friend had the number. Headed to Dumont for the first time!!! :gayboy:

Hell dunefreak, I'm there for 8 days, got to have all the toys!!!!Oh that's right, you still have to work for a living!!!! :beercheers: :gayboy: :angry2: :dunno::dunno: :dumbass: :dumbass: :dumbass: :angry2:

Edited by SANDAWG

got it handeled, a friend had the number. Headed to Dumont for the first time!!! :gayboy:

Hell dunefreak, I'm there for 8 days, got to have all the toys!!!!Oh that's right, you still have to work for a living!!!! :beercheers: :angry2: :dunno::dunno: :dumbass: :dumbass: :dumbass: :gayboy: :angry2:

Wow Pat, way to make friends :angry2: with the Prez :dunno: But then again, at least you know you can make it to 65 :dunno: You're already there!!! :bs::dunno:

got it handeled, a friend had the number. Headed to Dumont for the first time!!! :angry2:

Hell dunefreak, I'm there for 8 days, got to have all the toys!!!!Oh that's right, you still have to work for a living!!!! :beercheers: :angry2: :dunno::dunno: :dumbass: :dumbass: :dumbass: :gayboy: :angry2:

Yep just like you did when you were 31! You remember way back then? :gayboy: :dunno:

Have fun and be safe out there, Pat. I'll be in Glamis for the next 3-4 days. :bs:

Yep just like you did when you were 31! You remember way back then? :dunno::dunno:

Have fun and be safe out there, Pat. I'll be in Glamis for the next 3-4 days. :beercheers:

Presidents don't scare me. Especially those young uns...Now if you were prez.....at your age......Ii'd be scared sh*tless. :dumbass: :D

You have fun too DF.

Strange mood in the host camp today. Relates to your post about them doing a lot on their own. No fence yet. No gas for vehicles yet. something about the water tank. Wierd. Anyway they are fine except for the fact that their generator isn't working in the motorhome! Starts but won't stay running. I think it's a fuel problem and he thinks it the air cleaner. I'll help him check ut out while I'm out there. I'm sure that the "House Husband" of the site and camp will love to help!!!

Quite a few out there for an off weekend. Like 150 or so.

Goin again tomorrow for the real trip. :bs:

Edited by SANDAWG