Time to step up and be counted!

ynot

I will be able to help out where and when needed. I am sure Terry can make sure I get up in time to make it to the run.

I have an eazy up yu are welcome to borrow. In Henderson, contact me if you need it. where can I drop it off if needed?

I have an eazy up yu are welcome to borrow. In Henderson, contact me if you need it. where can I drop it off if needed?

Pat, I can come pick it up sometime this week if you want. Otherwise you should meet up w/ us again this Wednesday at PT's at 8 o clock! :dunno:

Pat, I can come pick it up sometime this week if you want. Otherwise you should meet up w/ us again this Wednesday at PT's at 8 o clock! :dunno:

I can drop it off at PT's on my way to pick up the wife at the airport on Wed. night, if that's OK? Your more than welcome to stop by if your in the area of college and 95. Your choice, I'm flexible!

Didn't get to ride the rail this weekend, think it has a collapsed lifter I need to take care of first. :dunno:

Unfortuntly it may be the only way to get people to step up. We did plan on having bodies to cover as it appeared we had a lot of excitement from the announcement but haven't seen the commitment we were hoping for. I appreciate you standing up and helping and if you think I was harsh I apoligize but you have to do what you have to do to make things happen.

Terry

I will be there on Friday afternoon and can bring 2 tables as well as white paper to cover them so you can write on them. I do not have an ez-up. I also have extra clipboards. If I can help out with anything else I will. :dunno::dunno:

That is the same for us. We are trying to make it a back to back trip too. If we do, I might be able to lend a hand before or after. I may be committed to driving the family around for the actual event.

Ok everyone. I dont know about all of you, but im pretty excited for the 1st annual poker run. Just want to remind all of you who volunteered time and things to be used for the poker run, please meet up at the registration booth at 8:30. Look for the banners. We look forward to seeing all of you! Thank you very much for everyones help, we expect this to be a great success!!! See you all saturday morning. :flipoff:

Going with ez-up and table with chairs to help where I can. My friends can't make a back to back weekends. I will be leaving Las Vegas around 5 am Friday morning. Any group wants some company please let me know. I have a small dog who barks to much but loves to be beat. Just joking. Please email at Brianjackson2@cox.com. I am 50 short fat and bald. But love to camp. Have 08 37' next level with 800 polaris and 700 raptor.

Hello all. Almost time for our first annual Poker Run. After having a meeting last night to go over some things, here is a list of volunteers as well as items some have offered to help with. If you CANT bring the item next to your name, please let me know ASAP so other arraingments can be made. Thank you very much for everyone help it is greatly appreciated. Please report to the registration area at 8:30 for a brief overview of things. Also if every one could please bring your own chair it will make things alot easier. We will have vehicles that are available to transport set up items to specified areas.

Pete- Ez up, Table (mobile)

Ynot - Ez up , 2 Tables (mobile)

Sincity_blondie - 2 Tables, coolers (registration)

LTR450 - Ez up, 2 Tables

OGP - Ez up (helipad area)

Crasher - Ez up (registration)

BrianJ - Ez up, Table

Wsk70 - Pa system (railroad track area)

ISBB- Dry erase board

Sandemon - couple clip boards

Please Please make sure to notify me if you arent able to bring the items!!!

Sanddunesaddict (North pole)

Dunelover (registration)

B370 (south area)

Sand chick (regisration)

Sandsoulja

Beermenow

Raptormike

Billsinca

Desertskyz

Indasand

Dinicolada (helipad area)

Raspadoo

Assignments and areas will be given out at the briefing. We are planning on 2 hr shifts at each checkpoint so no one has to work the whole time. That leaves time for lots of riding and participation. Thanks again for everyones help in making the first Poker Run a huge success!! See you all there! :DDRrocks: