Sandrail crash

Numbskull

I just wanted to thank all of you who have sent your prayers out to us. We are going through a very hard time right now but we all are trying to be strong. like we have been saying dad would want us to be strong. Harry Williams ( the driver) was 52 when he passed he was a very loving and caring man he loved to be out having fun his son and him started building that sand rail a few years ago. Harry worked for our city for about 10 years in the fleet maintnence dept his son greg also worked for the city and in 2004 was in an accident while at work and was killed at theage of 23., greg and him were so close. After he passed Harry wanted to do everything Greg had wanted to do in his life, finished the rail got the truck he always had wanted ect. now he is reunited with his son. I only got to know Phil for a short period of time but oh man was he a good guy. He had just married the love of his life only 6 months before he passed. phil had been in recovery for 16 years and he worked doing internet marketing and he was a insperational speaker as well for others who were going through recovery. Im sorry this is all i can write......

Chae :laughoff:

thank you for sharing some of thier life with us so sorry for your families. they have been in our thoughts from when we heard. and reminded us to be safe and that life changes in a minute............

Edited by vegas style

Thanks for sharing some info about them, Chae. It is very sad to see such a tragic thing happen to such good people. They will not be forgotten. I wish the best to you, your family, and friends through this tough time. Hang in there.

You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. I hate to hear of any family having to go through such a horrific event. I pray every time before we leave that it is a safe trip. I know this is easier said than done but keep your heads held high and know that they loved you and would not want to to be sad. Enjoy the memories of the time that you did have with them. Know that they did pass doing what they loved to do. Please let DDR know whatever we can do to help the family during their time of need. God bless!

This was a very unfortunate reminder that it could happen to ANYONE out there... The sport is very dangerous and it has its ups and downs.. Your family is in our prayers. Let us know what we can do to help out a family of fellow duners and i will do my best to help in any way shape or form..