Thanks dear, but I can add to that.
I had to buy queen size sheets, since I had never owned a queen bed before. Oh, the BEST investment was one of those 'pillow top' mattress pads for our bed, very comfy!! I know it may sound silly, but I loaded pillows from the house and replaced them with new.
Like Davey said, I started collecting utensils, from steak knives to scissors, so I didn't have to worry about loading the can opener every trip. I have dish towels and bath towels (again, older ones from the house, nothin' fancy or expensive) that are designated for the hauler, LOL, wash and return. I always keep plenty of paper plates, cups, napkins, paper towels, and plastic utensils on board and keep a list posted on my little bulletin board for when it's time to re-up. And don't forget batteries! I keep a mini tote of all sizes for the flashlights, gameboy, etc.! I even have dishsoap, toothpaste, t-brushes, and shampoo just for the trailer. The way I see it, the less I have to haul on and off every trip the better!