Go this weekend or not? weather?

CTD Power

This will be my 1st weekend out this year and was wondering will the weather be ok? I dont go there much and dont know the weather patterns thier at Dumont! Thanks

Its supposed to get windy later today and into tomorrow but who cares!!!!

BTW the wifey friggin LOVES that quad I got from you :beercheers::beercheers::beercheers::beercheers:

Yep i went and it was the worst weekend i have ever seen there, windyierthan &%% and sunday sucked (today) we left at 1pm got one ride in, stayed by bathroom 5,stayed in a tent and will never tent again!

Wheather was great all day saturday until about 9PM. I learned a few years ago to never use a tent. Your beter off in your truck.

Wheather was great all day saturday until about 9PM. I learned a few years ago to never use a tent. Your beter off in your truck.

Ya i should have stayed in the truck, i got there at 5pm on sat,so i didnt get to see much of any good/bad weather. I was riding everywhere last night and today in the rain on my black z400! Better luck next trip!