Free Gas for trip to Dumont

sandawg

If anyone is going to Dumont From Henderson on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday for the Thanksgiving weekend and wants their gas paid for over and back. returning on Sunday morning??????

I always see lots of pick up trucks without trailers going to and from Dumont.

I need somebody to haul my small single axle trailer with my Rhino on it. If you want the gas, for your truck paid for, I will be gald to do it.

I have the hitch, all you need is the receiver. There will be room on the trailer for extra stuff for you to take also.

Contact me via PM if your interested, for exchange of information.

Thanks

Edited by SANDAWG

If anyone is going to Dumont From Henderson on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday for the Thanksgiving weekend and wants their gas paid for over and back. returning on Sunday morning??????

I always see lots of pick up trucks without trailers going to and from Dumont.

I need somebody to haul my small single axle trailer with my Rhino on it. If you want the gas, for your truck paid for, I will be gald to do it.

I have the hitch, all you need is the receiver. There will be room on the trailer for extra stuff for you to take also.

Contact me via PM if your interested, for exchange of information.

Thanks

Darn!!! Should have ordered a longbed!! :beercheers::usa: What was I thinking?!?! :moon:

:moon:

Now all I need is a truck bed stretcher.

Got the Rhino in there today but the rear wheels will sit on the rear bumper. Any one know how much weight that bumper will take. I already have the 26' toy hauler on the end of the truck. I even took off the frount bumper to get 4 more inches.....Never mind a comment on that one I could put a 4-12 on there for the wheels to rest on but it would be a b*tch if the buper collapsed!!! then the rear of the Rhino really hangs out there and I don't think it will clear the propane tanks if I turn. Sh*t, Sh*t Hate like hell to leave the Rhino home!!!

I know, I needed to buy a long bed in the first place.....Save it!!!

Your cold bob!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hello::hello::thumb::beercheers::usa::laughoff:

Darn!!! Should have ordered a longbed!! :lol::lol: What was I thinking?!?! :thumb:

Edited by SANDAWG

I bet you will be fine I would guess since there are a lot longer tags

Jack up the rhino in your bed and make some cribbing out of 2x4s or 4x4 to take the weight off the bumber and level the sxs out for hauling... then you wont fear ripping the thing off. Just a thought

EDIT:

on second thought .... you sure your gonna have enough room????

this is a long bed and you take that couple of feet away and thats gonna be hairy!

utv%20space%2005-lg.jpg

Edited by Vegas250rr

Jack up the rhino in your bed and make some cribbing out of 2x4s or 4x4 to take the weight off the bumber and level the sxs out for hauling... then you wont fear ripping the thing off. Just a thought

EDIT:

on second thought .... you sure your gonna have enough room????

this is a long bed and you take that couple of feet away and thats gonna be hairy!

utv%20space%2005-lg.jpg

Cribbing is a really good idea. Not a better place for my fire wood!!!I think I have the room now. Just posted a pix in error, in gen chat!

Hey Pete, can you move that post and pix to this string??? thanks!

Edited by SANDAWG

Cribbing is a really good idea. I think I have the room now. Just posted a pix in error, in gen chat!

Hey Pete, can you move that post and pix to this string??? thanks!

This post can end, solution found at last!!! No help needed towing trailer to Dumont! Thanks anyway!

Darn!!! Should have ordered a longbed!! :laughing::beerpint: What was I thinking?!?! :barf:

He should of gotten a long bed your right ,you cant tell him nuttin, he dont ever listen to us anyway....

:MBdance::blury: just kiddin pat. if you want my long extension. your welcome to it. i think you need to bring that rhino over to my house anyway........

He should of gotten a long bed your right ,you cant tell him nuttin, he dont ever listen to us anyway....

:laughing::dayum: just kiddin pat. if you want my long extension. your welcome to it. i think you need to bring that rhino over to my house anyway........

Thanks but Idon't think I need the extension now. All the problems that the Rhino caused me trying to figure out how to get it to Dumont, I should drop at your place. Angel needs a car doesn't she?????

Oh, did I mention that I am going out to Dumont for another week next week. ::laughoff: :drunk2: :think::rockwoot:

Sorry some have to work for a living. :clap::cry::cry::dope: