My phone is dead

dunefreak

So I think it was Friday or Saturday (can't remember :laughoff::beerpint: ) at Havasu I loaded up everything to get on the boat and grabbed everything EXCEPT the most important thing (other than the beer). I forgot I left my cel phone in my pocket when I walked through waist high water getting in the boat.. :laughoff: derrr So needless to say it's destroyed. I have the insurance and will probably get my new phone in the mail tomorrow. So if I anyone has tried to reach me and I haven't called you back, that's why. Just wanted to let all you peeps know. :D

What's up man?

Hey I was having trouble getting you on the phone.

On the phone man?

Yeah, on the phone.

Wow man I don't even have a phone.

Well that's probably why I was having trouble getting you.

Does anyone remember classic Cheech and Chong? :beerpint:

^^ Effen Don! :laughoff:

Hope you still have your old phone so you can get all the phone numbers programed again.. LOL

Yeah I still have it and had to write down ALLLLL the numbers. That took forever! There was like 200 freakin numbers in there- goddamn! I wish I coulda got a phone at the Verizon booth in the mall, but no I had to call and do it over the phone! gay! :laughoff::beerpint:

if you go to a REAL verizon store.. you will get a replacement.. the kiosks dont carry replacements.. :D i went to the store over off horizon ridge and easter when i threw my nokia across the room and broke it into a million little pieces... picked em all up then went over there adn said i had an accident... damn kids threw it down the stairs is what i told em... they walked in the back and hooked me up.. :D

So I think it was Friday or Saturday (can't remember :laughoff::beerpint: ) at Havasu I loaded up everything to get on the boat and grabbed everything EXCEPT the most important thing (other than the beer). I forgot I left my cel phone in my pocket when I walked through waist high water getting in the boat.. :laughoff: derrr So needless to say it's destroyed. I have the insurance and will probably get my new phone in the mail tomorrow. So if I anyone has tried to reach me and I haven't called you back, that's why. Just wanted to let all you peeps know. :D

So is that why you don't answer your PM's also? :laughoff:

So is that why you don't answer your PM's also? :laughoff:

I answer your PM's Terry! :laughoff: I just haven't replied to your last one YET. :beerpint: I did get your fax though. I just need some time to look things over and make some decisions..that's all. :laughoff: Thanks!

I answer your PM's Terry! :laughoff: I just haven't replied to your last one YET. :beerpint: I did get your fax though. I just need some time to look things over and make some decisions..that's all. :laughoff: Thanks!

No Problem

So I think it was Friday or Saturday (can't remember :laughoff::laughoff: ) at Havasu I loaded up everything to get on the boat and grabbed everything EXCEPT the most important thing (other than the beer). I forgot I left my cel phone in my pocket when I walked through waist high water getting in the boat.. :laughoff: derrr So needless to say it's destroyed. I have the insurance and will probably get my new phone in the mail tomorrow. So if I anyone has tried to reach me and I haven't called you back, that's why. Just wanted to let all you peeps know. :D

Yeah I was trying to call to tell you I wanted to give you $1000 for doing such a great job with the site, but since you never answered, I already spent it on hookers and blow. :shake::beerpint:

Yeah I was trying to call to tell you I wanted to give you $1000 for doing such a great job with the site, but since you never answered, I already spent it on hookers and blow. :hump::beerpint:

:shake: Oh well...at least the money was well spent! :laughoff::laughoff:

BTW....I just got my new phone, but it will be a bit before I get all the numbers programmed in it so I won't know who the hell any of you people if you call. :dunno::laughoff:

If we call, can you program the numbers that way?

Yeah that might save SOME time, but I'll still have to add a name w/ the number called. Most of the numbers will still have to be entered manually. :drinkbeer: Oh well. :laughoff:

Yeah that might save SOME time, but I'll still have to add a name w/ the number called. Most of the numbers will still have to be entered manually. :drinkbeer: Oh well. :laughoff:

You may or may not Know this. If you take your old phone and new phone down to a verizon store. That can download all the numbers off of the old and on to the new. Dont want to sound like a friggin know it all. because im not a cell phone expert. I just had to go through this not to long ago. Took all of about 5 mins to do. Hope this helps ya Pete.

You may or may not Know this. If you take your old phone and new phone down to a verizon store. That can download all the numbers off of the old and on to the new. Dont want to sound like a friggin know it all. because im not a cell phone expert. I just had to go through this not to long ago. Took all of about 5 mins to do. Hope this helps ya Pete.

Yeah they did that with my first phone that was defective from those fools. I'll avoid the trip to the douchebags and enter all of them myself. Thanks for the heads up though! :D

Yeah they did that with my first phone that was defective from those fools. I'll avoid the trip to the douchebags and enter all of them myself. Thanks for the heads up though! :D

Did they Know who you are? Im sure they will want to "MAKE IT RIGHT" if they just Knew LOL

OGP i dont think it would work w/ a phone that was fried due to water damage.. and since his old nokia was a cingular one w/ the chip i dont know if they can do it from that one either!! :D