really quick

motoxman30

im with freak.. cheap steel sprockets.. jt sun rcky mountiain home brand.. and a GOOD chain.. I have had nothing but the best of luck with my RK chains.. i run the 520XSO x-ring chain. My sprockets and chain lasted me the entire season riding my 500 last season.. without any signs of wear.

aight cool

steel is $20 cheaper too

renthal...psshhh :laughoff:

had it out for half a season last year and 2 trips this season and its done :laughing:

theyre more expensive too...$160 for the kit

ima go wit da rckymtn oring steel for 88 YAYUHH :yiah:

see how it works out

thnx for the tips

much appreciated

:laughoff:

is that kit with the chain? cuz i know you can get cheaper sprockets than that.. i think i only spent like 20 bucks on my rear and 15 or so on my front!!

88 for everything

cuz from wut i heard u have to change the whole kit out otherwise it wears down any new parts

88 for everything

cuz from wut i heard u have to change the whole kit out otherwise it wears down any new parts

it is best to change the sprockets and chains in a set if you have a sprocket with bad wear and put on a fresh chain your gonna ruin that chain quick.. however if the sprockets arent very worn you can replace one or the other with min effect.. :D