LTR 450 owners

Por2geePride52

hahaha what where you thinking buying the slowest 450 out there?

after how many days did you regret buying it? and if your one of the die hard slowzuki lovers, it must suck getting beat all the time eh?...or it must suck having to put all that money into your bike just to make it beat a pretty stock yfz eh? lol

I think you got the wrong site man. We are here for a good time...not non-stop chit talk. A little chit talk here and there is fun and all, but come on. It's tired.

aw thats messed up bro, im just sayin ltr's are junk. sorry that you have a little thing for them i guess.

Great...you think they are junk. Who cares. :black: :D

I don't have a thing for any certain bike. To tell you the truth...I really don't care what you or anyone rides. I own an old azz pos Raptor, but it gets me around the dunes and makes me happy.

What I don't appreciate is someone coming on the website only to stir up chit and that's what it seems like you are doing. Hell even britincali is less of a chit talker than you! :idiot: j/k

Just be cool man. The site isn't for childish topics like this. We put alot of time, energy, and money into keeping this site up and kicking. Don't abuse it. Got it? ;)

Great...you think they are junk. Who cares. :dunno::D

I don't have a thing for any certain bike. To tell you the truth...I really don't care what you or anyone rides. I own an old azz pos Raptor, but it gets me around the dunes and makes me happy.

What I don't appreciate is someone coming on the website only to stir up chit and that's what it seems like you are doing. Hell even britincali is less of a chit talker than you! :lol: j/k

Just be cool man. The site isn't for childish topics like this. We put alot of time, energy, and money into keeping this site up and kicking. Don't abuse it. Got it? ;)

Pete Glad to see you regulating from the git go... :no_no:

aw thats messed up bro, im just sayin ltr's are junk. sorry that you have a little thing for them i guess.

we understand that is what you believe...

you fuggin stated it in a SIDE BY SIDE thread too :no_no:

one of two things is going on here.......

1. you are actually here to interact with other duners and good peeps that frequent Dumont. you want to harvest all the good information that has been left on this website for you to look at to help you improve your dune experience. you want to meet up with some cool azz peeps at the dunes and have a great time doing the things you love.....

2. you are not here for the above. you are malicious, and a jackazz

if its #1......you need to hit the restart button and try again, cuz youre coming off like a complete AZZHAT...if you cannot tell, AZZHATS don't do too well here.

not only that, but the flag in your avatar. your peeps fly that flag proudly at pismo. I have met some cool azz peeps of portugeuse decent at pismo. had hella good times with them (huge group of like 30 trailers).. None of them acted like you come off on this website.

so you are representing your culture as a complete azzhat? its not like you want anyone to form opinions about your culture now, do you?

clue up bro...this is one of the multitudes of reasons that off-roaders like us get such a bad rap....the way you have come off in your first few posts here is, imo, unacceptable.....

most peeps here are good peeps and would be willing to give you a second chance, even though you aggrevated some of us here. we would be more than willing to give you a second chance. if you want to be a asset to the duning community you are on the right board. if you want to be a detriment, well, i think you are on the wrong site.

attempt to right the ship please :dunno:

On the other hand i could talk sh*t about the stuck up spanish or portugese as they call themselves nowadays :blah:

Ive had a few trips to that shithole of a place with all the sewers backing up, drunk a$$ bum semi spaniards all over the streets, a-hole germans acting like they once owned the joint and a crapload of brits on the piss!!!

How does it feel to have your country overrun by shitfaced sloppy tourists 6 months a year puking all over your olives and pissing in your coastline?????

Ahhhh :dunno: :no_no: :lol::driver:

Edited by britincali

:lol::dunno::driver: i own one its gets my fat a$$ anywhere thats all that matters if its slow to you, then you either got a weight problem or just need to keep your opinion to yourself my friend this thread officialy :no_no: failed and i call :shout: :blah:

end rant

hahaha what where you thinking buying the slowest 450 out there?

after how many days did you regret buying it? and if your one of the die hard slowzuki lovers, it must suck getting beat all the time eh?...or it must suck having to put all that money into your bike just to make it beat a pretty stock yfz eh? lol

:dunno: over all one of the best QUADS out there.the right paddles and a gear change and your flying up a dune.

Whats wrong with a little good natured chit talkin?

Nothing at all Dan, but every one of his posts since singing up are nothing but chit talk to get a rise out of people. That's not what this site is for. Yes we all do it from time to time and have fun with it, but it just seemed like that's all he was using the site for. In my opinion, it is a waste of the resources (which are pretty damn limited to us these days).

I think it's funny that he posted up some stupid chit and got stomped on by the community. Good job peeps :dunno:

Hey Por2gees dude, there are other websites that welcome that kinda talk.

P.S.-Let's meet up at the hill and we will compare how much money we have both invested in upgrades and see who come's out on top. :no_no: :lol::driver:

Nothing at all Dan, but every one of his posts since singing up are nothing but chit talk to get a rise out of people. That's not what this site is for. Yes we all do it from time to time and have fun with it, but it just seemed like that's all he was using the site for. In my opinion, it is a waste of the resources (which are pretty damn limited to us these days).

That is a harsh way to start a thread even by my standards :beercheers:

i used to own an ltr, they are junk. i hated it. gave me nothin but problems, and im sure i know the difference between a wetback and portugese. ha you guys are funny though.

seriously keep your own damn opinion to yourself..you think its funny to just start a thread and go straight to chit talk and laugh on how we react to it...thank again bud

Edited by fctryblack84

You aren't trying to talk about quads. You are just trying to start chit and hating for no reason. Read rule #1 of the site.

NO personal attacks. (ie: harrassment, threats, hateful or abusive words, name calling, profane, racial, ethnic, gender based insults or any other personal discriminations, etc)

Many, including you, are really pushing the limits of that right there. ^

This thread is closed. Go take the hate elsewhere.