where NOT to hide a set of keys

dunefreak

guess were gonna have to find a new hiding spot for the keys lol

Naaaaa, The BBQ is a good spot to hide them keys.

Next time grill a set for me. Throw a slice of cheese on there first mang.

Cheese :offtopic: keys yo. ya-no?

i followed you and steveo home from dumont as BBQ stuff came out of the back of your truck. couple years ago. :dope:

Damn...yet another BBQ grill story. Son of a b*tch!!! I forgot about that one. :offtopic::grin::laughoff::finger:

:lol: I remember that thread.

It seems that in your advancing age you have become BBQ Grill challenged.

hahaaaa, I guess so. derrrrrrr :clown:

i dunno if this was whaty you were looking for, but i found this close grill encounter of the drunk kind

http://www.dumontduneriders.com/invision/i...ic=5041&hl=

:dunno:

That be the one! Damn it though- the pics are gone. :(

Maybe Anna should take over the grilling from now on :laughoff:

:ah: Oh god are you kidding me? :finger: She'll even admit that's a BAD idea. hahaaa

It's not the grilling I can't handle, it's everything before and after that I eff up. :dunno: Grill maintenance and transportation is NOT my thing evidentally. :offtopic:

Pete I don't want you to be intimidated my your misadventures with your BBQ, cause you see I have a confession to make. Over the years I have learned that I am Kitchen Utensil Challenged, yes that right, can openers, knives, etc. I have gotten to the point where I am only safe with wooden cooking utensils. My neighbor says that I might be OK with plastic ones, but I explained to him that I tend to melt them, so I was demoted back to wooden ones. Well last night I was all excited about making some homemade beef stew and some of those garlic cheese biscuits (they serve at Red Lobster), and watching football.

Well, I grabbed my dullest knife and started in with chopping, dicing, sauteing beef, all was going very well until............................. Let me put it this way, vegtable peelers aren't just for potato's and carrots anymore. See below. :ah:

:think: ouch, bleeding

:clap: ouch, bleeding

:lol: ouch, bleeding

post-1439-1228841521_thumb.jpg

On a positive note. For my birthday my daughter bought me a can opener that I can make work. But the cheese grater she got me I am rather afraid of.

Edited by desertskyz