where NOT to hide a set of keys

dunefreak

inside your BBQ grill :blah::blah:

post-3-1228609138_thumb.jpg

:dunno:

Here's the story behind it. Tday weekend ISBB was gonna borrow my other truck to jam out to Dumont w/ his bike. So I left my trucks keys in the BBQ out back for him to come by and grab. Well he never made it out that weekend and I spaced that the keys were still in there. You know where this is going right? lol

Just now I went out back and fired the grill up to make some grub. I didn't even see the key in there since it was in the back corner. Needless to say the key and remote are now toast. :blah::lol: Stupid me. Thought I'd at least share this w/ you guys to give you a laugh at my expense. :no_no:

Won't do THAT again! :clown: :driver:

what about the BBQ brush on opening weekend :blah:

dammit! That's right I forgot about that. Thanks Pete! :driver:

Fuggin deja vu now. :no_no: This seems to be a re-occurring problem with me. I'm an idiot! :dunno:

I need to start grilling with a LIGHT on! :blah::lol:

inside your BBQ grill :dope::blah:

post-3-1228609138_thumb.jpg

:no_no:

Here's the story behind it. Tday weekend ISBB was gonna borrow my other truck to jam out to Dumont w/ his bike. So I left my trucks keys in the BBQ out back for him to come by and grab. Well he never made it out that weekend and I spaced that the keys were still in there. You know where this is going right? lol

Just now I went out back and fired the grill up to make some grub. I didn't even see the key in there since it was in the back corner. Needless to say the key and remote are now toast. :blah::driver: Stupid me. Thought I'd at least share this w/ you guys to give you a laugh at my expense. :lol:

Won't do THAT again! :clown: :blah:

Ford stuff won't melt because they know we aren't that bright!!!! :dunno::shake: