The "S" is ready!

avduner

• 1 month later...

3 seat bench in a Rzr are you kidding?....who would fit there other than a 1 year old ..and my one year old would be in a car seat not a 4-5 point harness....the gayzor is small when two decent size adults are in it let alone a 3rd....you know what Im saying...2 men one sidexside way too close together..

Edited by Bryan M

3 seat bench in a Rzr are you kidding?....who would fit there other than a 1 year old ..and my one year old would be in a car seat not a 4-5 point harness....the gayzor is small when two decent size adults are in it let alone a 3rd....you know what Im saying...2 men one sidexside way too close together..

Geez. Maybe it works for him. Ever think of that? :think:

My mom once told me that if you don't have anything nice to say...keep your f*cking mouth shut jackass. :dance: ok maybe she didn't say it like that, but you get the point. :dope:

Who makes that particular seat/belts? Where did you get them???thanks...

The seat is made by Renegade, but don't order from them you'll never get it. I got this one from TMW off road and the belts are Crow 2" 5 point harnesses. The seat is 46" and its snug but not uncomfortable.

Geez. Maybe it works for him. Ever think of that? :lol:

My mom once told me that if you don't have anything nice to say...keep your f*cking mouth shut jackass. :thumb: ok maybe she didn't say it like that, but you get the point. :lol:

OK OK OK point taken....but isnt your statement to me kinda like

a812_thumb.gif

i agree with brian i have never seen one in person with the 3 seat bench, can you fit a kid in there? i have a 4 year old son who loves to ride.

LMAO brian don't piss off the mods brian lol. :beat::dope:

Edited by mush

i agree with brian i have never seen one in person with the 3 seat bench, can you fit a kid in there? i have a 4 year old son who loves to ride.

LMAO brian don't piss off the mods brian lol. :beat::dope:

My 5 year old rides in the middle

My 5 year old rides in the middle

if you think about next time you have your son strapped in the middle and a passenger it would be cool to see a photo. this is the only pic i have seen with it actually installed in a razor

Mod or not, I'm gonna speak my mind just like he did. Seemed like he wasn't too sensitive of a person to handle it. :bawl::beat:

...and I'm not pissed either. :thumb:

lol thats good, he not a sensitive person, one of the best peeps i know and would go outta his way to help anyone in the dunes or anywhere else for that matter, like a lot of the peeps on this board. :dope:

and i am not trying to bandwagon with brian, i have always been curious about that seat in a razor, and was always concerned about maybe crushing a kid in a roll over or crash, not sayin it would happen, thats why i would be intrested in pics, or even stappin in one at the dunes with my son.

Edited by mush