The "S" is ready!

avduner

Thanks guys, I built a new cage and bumper, added a three person bench seat with 5 point harnesses, steering wheel, HID's, glove box, cooler rack, it comes with those shocks and the engine is all stock.

post-638-1229478875_thumb.jpg

Man i really love this set up! I did'nt even think of a bench seat for a third person. Still workin on the wifey for one. Now i've seen the bench seat gives me more begging power I came real close at carter powersports the other day :dope: . Just have to work on getting rid of the rhino! :lol:

The cage looks excellent.

The ride is supurb, and the tire set-up is perfect.

I run 6 PSI.

I agree the tire combo is awesome, I didn't think it would be but I could not be happier. I also run 6 psi and leave it in 4WD and it goes everywhere no problem, what a difference compared to the rhino.

post-638-1229478875_thumb.jpg

Man i really love this set up! I did'nt even think of a bench seat for a third person. Still workin on the wifey for one. Now i've seen the bench seat gives me more begging power I came real close at carter powersports the other day :angry2: . Just have to work on getting rid of the rhino! :bs:

Pete why would you buy another sand toy? you need to go to the sand to use it :think::dope::blury::bs::assblast:

you should at least get an exhaust....and why didnt you just leave the stock roll cage alone...it looks nicer than that one...pretty cool seats though...never seen that before.

Are you F*****G kidding me! That cage is sick the stock cage is a death trap :rant_on:

The stock air filter is marginal at best.

We installed the K&N w/outerwear with the stock clamp to keep it a super snug fit and it's a huge difference.

Also grease the flange, and grease the lid seal.

Clean the air filter & check the engine compression after every trip

Considering a snorkel or pre-filter at the inlet too.

Edited by yfzdad