Good Vet in Henderson?

wingnut

We need to find a vet in our area of town. We live at Windmill/Eastern area. Can anyone recommend a good vet (who is reasonable)?? We have 3 dogs, so the cheaper the better, but we want to find a good one of course.

Thanks for any input.... :thumb:

We need to find a vet in our area of town. We live at Windmill/Eastern area. Can anyone recommend a good vet (who is reasonable)?? We have 3 dogs, so the cheaper the better, but we want to find a good one of course.

Thanks for any input.... :thumb:

Valley Ranch Animal Hospital

20 N. Valle Verde

in the Kohl's shopping center

434-2090

They are reasonable and very nice to deal with. I take both of my dogs there.

craig.. We go to the Flamingo Pet Clinic and have been since we moved to vegas. Dr. Mountain is not only damn good lookin but she is an awesome vet. One of the only few in town that specialize in exotic birds as well as regular house hold pets. They are off flamingo and eastern. head east on flamingo to eucalyptus or some street like that.. tis the one where the school district buildings are they are right next door in a old shopping center.

craig.. We go to the Flamingo Pet Clinic and have been since we moved to vegas. Dr. Mountain is not only damn good lookin but she is an awesome vet. One of the only few in town that specialize in exotic birds as well as regular house hold pets. They are off flamingo and eastern. head east on flamingo to eucalyptus or some street like that.. tis the one where the school district buildings are they are right next door in a old shopping center.

Dr.Mountain???? Are you kidding me? Shouldn't she be a plastic surgeon? I have to know, with a name like that, does she have nice mountains??? :thumb:

Thanks for any input.... :headbang1:

We have three dogs and go to the place at the corner of Windmill and Pecos. The name is Legacy Animal Hospital. That's where my girl has been going for years, and my dog has been going there for almost two years. They seem reasonable:

Legacy Animal Hospital

2591 Windmill Pkwy

Phone: 702-263-9004

• 3 weeks later...

Valley Ranch Animal Hospital

20 N. Valle Verde

in the Kohl's shopping center

434-2090

They are reasonable and very nice to deal with. I take both of my dogs there.

Our friends take their dogs to this vet. I might try them, esp if they're reasonable. Do they take American Express? We go to Sunridge Animal Hospital & Stephanie Animal Hospital. Like them both, but Stephanie doesn't take Amex and Sunridge is far & they take forever there!

I can't the official shaver of cats missed a thread about pets! :beat: