Welfare and WIC abusers you SOB's

sanddunesaddict

I go to the nearby Albertsons only for some milk,water and a thing of cheese.

I get up to the checkout with only one teller and 3 people in line.

1st cust leaves and now its time for Mrs Bebe,SeanJean,FUBU clothed diamonds up the a$$ and the purse that probably cost more than a months salary for me!!! You get the picture.

Couldnt even get the right items(only certain things qualify) so the bag boy was running to go get the right things 4 effin times :laughoff::dunno:

Im in line for over 30 minutes with 5 things on the checkout counter over this dumb b*tch.

Why in the hell dont welfare people get checked for fianances??? :lol::flipoff:

Then to top it off they get into a brand new Cadillac!!!! :DDRrocks::whistle::slap:

RANT OVER

Edited by sanddunesaddict

I here ya Bert. Fuggin crooked azz people take advantage of the system everywhere. :dunno:

Oh and don't lie ma facka...

I go to the nearby Albertsons only for some milk, cookies, water and a thing of cheese.

I get up to the checkout with only one teller and 3 people in line.

I know there were some cookies in with that list of goodies. :laughoff:

seen it first hand when i was back in D.C. was on my way home just cruisin past the welfare office and i see a big a$$ caddy SUV with them bling bling wheels and a car load of brothers hopped out all dressed up nice and stuff goin into the welfare office to collect...

I here ya Bert. Fuggin crooked azz people take advantage of the system everywhere. :bawl:

Oh and don't lie ma facka...

I know there were some cookies in with that list of goodies. :broke:

:angry2: last thanksgiving when Bert was getting those cookies from you..i almost fell outta my chair...that was some funny chit

i hear ya on the welfare fraud deal...it sucks cause that is actually our money. wanna know something worse?? if her kids school gives out free breakfast and lunch to her kids, she still gets food stamps for them.... so for 2/3 of the day, almost for a half a year, the parent doesnt need to feed them, yet still gets food stamps for them

you guys can look up the nevada welfare department fraud line, and when you get a license plate or a name, you can call.......in my line of work, i do it ALOT

The car absolutely isn't in her name. Years ago (18) when I was pregnant with my first son I went there to apply for medical (not welfare) I only needed the insurance and was promptly told NO due to I had a car in my name but the case worker was nice enough to tell me how to cheat the system and told me to change the car into someone elses name for a while. wtf?? There were a bunch of guys standing right in front of the front door smoking weed and I told the security guard as I went in and he said "what do you want me to do about it?" That place is a joke, if you are a honest person just in need of some temporary help you dont get it but if you like living off the system and sit home popping babies out and spending money you didn't even earn on dope and upgrading to gold teeth :B then they just hand it to you. Yeah I know I'm a little bitter about this subject.