6 LB BURRITO CHALLENGE

BEEFYBOYSBBQ

Ya better not plan on riding anymore that day after eating that thing! Holy hell. :ah: :ogp:

lol chow down that bad boy and have it drop bottom bout the time you get out to comp. :poop: i don't care how many turbos your rail has ..it wont be fast enough to get back to the trailer:assblast:

Edited by mush

I DONT KNOW. Thats like eatin 6 grilled stuffed steak burritos at taco bell mmmmmmmmm.

not sure if I could do it. :hello:

Now if you were havin a PIE eatin contest im in........... :ogp:

If you ate that burrito you would need an ICE CREAM CONE to wipe your :coocoo:

that just wouldnt be right.

There should be like a girl size burrito for a girl burrito eating contest. I would be scared to see any girl

that could eat 6lbs of burrito. :think:

sex has nothing to do with really. Ever watch those hot dog eating contests? It's skinny asian dudes and chicks that always win. :dope:

sex has nothing to do with really. Ever watch those hot dog eating contests? It's skinny asian dudes and chicks that always win. :think:

I luv watching those shows. Its always the fat guy/gal in a skinny suit that wins :dope::slap:

That china man is incredible!!!!

sex has nothing to do with really. Ever watch those hot dog eating contests? It's skinny asian dudes and chicks that always win. :think:

True but I would like to see them try and eat a 6lb burrito. They are so use to bread and hot dogs that the

the stuff inside this burrito would probably kill them. They should get the Man Vs Food guy to come out

and try it.