Guess what i got today

dumontdude10

I went to circuit city looking around and hey i saw a sign 40% off all subs i was like heck yeah so i got TS10L5 Kicker origianal price 299.99 i got it for 250 and the amp was ZX400.1 for 299.99 i got it for 200 i ended up spending 421.-- with all the wires and fuses. now i have a reason to build my box for my truck tell me what u guys think :D. i put it in my dads chevelle for now till i build a box and i got to tell u for 1 10in this thing hits hard.

DSC00974.jpg

Edited by dumontdude10

When you get it hooked up throw some DJ Magic Mike in the tape deck and see how it sounds. :rockwoot::dope:

I just spit water through my nose, THANKS PETE! OMG! DJ Magic Mike, thanks for reminding me how old I'm getting....

i was bored geez lol

Do you think I couldn't gather that from watching over a minute of your video? :laughoff:

jk mang ;)

Unfortunatley the video just makes it sound like it's distorting though. :beercheers: Damn video cameras. Oh well.

Have fun pissing your parents off with that chit! :dayum:

Do you think I couldn't gather that from watching over a minute of your video? :laughoff:

jk mang ;)

Unfortunatley the video just makes it sound like it's distorting though. :beercheers: Damn video cameras. Oh well.

Have fun pissing your parents off with that chit! :dayum:

the reasone its distorting cuz the bass frequences get soo low that the camera cant pick them up so it sound a lil distorted watch other peoples vid and its the same

and im going to have fun pissing my parents off lol

the reasone its distorting cuz the bass frequences get soo low that the camera cant pick them up so it sound a lil distorted watch other peoples vid and its the same

and im going to have fun pissing my parents off lol

I understood why. :beercheers: That's why I said damn cameras. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

BUMP!

Well, That looks like it will Bump foe schizzz.

Great job with the fab work Nick. :dunno:

However..... " What, No new Video?" :(

Crank dat chit up mang, maybe I could hear it from my house. :beercheers:

It looks good yo.......sho.

R-

:flipoff: