camera shopping...again

dunefreak

:thumb: ...already did that with the top screen as well...covered it as well. ;)

And yes, I already found that out with the eyecup and nose in the screen. :no_no: I kept trying to pull that thing out farther. Seems like it should slide out some. :grin:

Pete - what brand or type of protective screens did you get for the back screen and top screen. I just got my new Canon 7D yesterday, and just trying to get it setup.

SP2 Mike :dunno:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pete - what brand or type of protective screens did you get for the back screen and top screen. I just got my new Canon 7D yesterday, and just trying to get it setup.

SP2 Mike :dunno:

I'm not sure of the brand, but they are pretty much all the same. Best buy sells them. You can cut to fit pieces for anywhere on the camera. :thumb:

I'm not sure of the brand, but they are pretty much all the same. Best buy sells them. You can cut to fit pieces for anywhere on the camera. :dunno:

I bought a couple screen protectors off Ebay. They cover the entire big screen on the back of the camera. They attach with a light adhesive that can be popped off easily. Less than $6.00 for 2 I think.

I bought a couple screen protectors off Ebay. They cover the entire big screen on the back of the camera. They attach with a light adhesive that can be popped off easily. Less than $6.00 for 2 I think.

I got a whole pack of them. Sounds like pretty much the same thing I have.