70cc regatta t-shirts

dunefreak

ok that's it. Order is in and these will be done in a day or 2. :beercheers:

I ordered a few extra of each size and even if I run out of them, Steve will have the artwork file on a disc and he can custom make any size or shirt out of his trailer at vendor row. Just something to keep in mind.

I think I'll pick these up from Steve Thurs night or Fri AM and you guys can just get them from me. That way when we cruise the 70's over to sandcrazd sometime Saturday...we can all sport the 70 regatta shirts. :beerpint:

that would be a cool pic :atc: :atc: :beercheers:

That's kinda the plan. Just think...a big ol group of us all in our 70 regatta shirts with a ton of 70's in front of sandcrazd maybe holding up a DDR banner. I bet we have no problem getting that in dirt wheels, sand sports, sand addiction, or all the above! :beerpint::beerpint:

pete my girls decided to come with after all can we still add two more shirts medium thanks

Jackster 1 = 2XL

White Rhino 1 = XL, 1 = M

Randog 1 = L

diqcheese 1 = XL, 1 = kid M

OGP 3=3XL 1 = kids L

JoeDuner 1=3xl, 1=kids large

dunefreak 2=XL

skinner 1=5XL, 1=2XL

Duniemonkie 1=M tank top

Sanddunesaddict 1=3XL

dune rat 2=2XL, 1=M

wsky70/dunejumper 1=2XL, 1=M

jorge loco 1=XL, 1=2XL and 2=M

NE14SAND 2 = 3XL and 1=2XL

NACHOOOO 3 = XL, 1 = M

CHAZ 1=L, 1=XL

Mineurbiz 3=XL

I12RIDE 2 = 2XL, 1 = LG

Vegas style 1 = 3XL

SandSnake/FSC 1-XL, 1-M

The order already went in guys. I'll have some extras of some sizes, but I can't gaurantee it. If I don't have extras, Sandcrazd can make them out there. Just go see him.

Sucks you guys can't make it Jill. :( I'll put your shirts aside for ya though. ;)

The order already went in guys. I'll have some extras of some sizes, but I can't gaurantee it. If I don't have extras, Sandcrazd can make them out there. Just go see him.

Sucks you guys can't make it Jill. :( I'll put your shirts aside for ya though. ;)

Thanks Pete.

Sound good pete thanks