How many toys can you cram in?

dunefreak

raptoroy's cargo capacity:

-a 4 seater LT rail

-2 ltz400's

-2 Raptors

-and 1 guy on the floor

:happydrunks:

:smoker: thats where i take my nap after loading my sh** still having hard time finding trailer for toys friend of mine just bought 45 ft "ww"but who wants to drag that around and it won't fit in my parking.lookin at maybe carhauler slash living quarters.pete all i had planned was to make it to both rail rides but friday morning lost tensioner on timing belt finally after going back to vegas to get belt and easy out .i got the car running saturday about 3:00 :blury: hopefully next time

pete all i had planned was to make it to both rail rides but friday morning lost tensioner on timing belt finally after going back to vegas to get belt and easy out .i got the car running saturday about 3:00 :happydrunks: hopefully next time

it's all good, roy. Like you said, hopefully next time. There are plenty of duning weekends to come. :D

• 2 weeks later...

bed of my truck...

2 quads (450,250)

3 bikes (2-450s, 125)

that was the biggest load i've ever done and didn't even get a pick of it.

i put the 450 quad standing up against the cab, the 250 behind it on all fours, then the 2 450 bikes on either side eith the 125 laying between the two quads.

bed of my truck...

2 quads (450,250)

3 bikes (2-450s, 125)

that was the biggest load i've ever done and didn't even get a pick of it.

i put the 450 quad standing up against the cab, the 250 behind it on all fours, then the 2 450 bikes on either side eith the 125 laying between the two quads.

dangg

that poor truck

post-634-1165554257.jpgI can get a lot in. Infact its never been full. I ussually just pul in what ever is going , it rare I have to pack.

I can get two rails, a banshee, a raptor, a blaster, a nerf dog and have a little left over. Its 50 ft total, 42 ft of floor. I have a bed, heater, etc on the deck, 7000 generator and some cabnets. I hope to get some windows in , in a few weeks before the next trip.

post-634-1165554257.jpgI can get a lot in. Infact its never been full. I ussually just pul in what ever is going , it rare I have to pack.

I can get two rails, a banshee, a raptor, a blaster, a nerf dog and have a little left over. Its 50 ft total, 42 ft of floor. I have a bed, heater, etc on the deck, 7000 generator and some cabnets. I hope to get some windows in , in a few weeks before the next trip.

thats a big biatch!!