Offical Dune Porter Day

desertskyz

Better know as Friends of Dumont Dunes 7th Annual Dune Clean up.

Come out dressed in your finest Dune Porter gear and prepare to get dirty, win a bunch of prizes and help DDR be the winner of the most bags collected.

All proceeds to go to FoDD to help fight the fight and keep Dumont clean, safe and a fun place to go for many more years to come.

Edited by desertskyz

Come out dressed in your finest Dune Porter gear and prepare to get dirty, win a bunch of prizes and help DDR be the winner of the most bags collected.

All proceeds to go to FoDD to help fight the fight and keep Dumont clean, safe and a fun place to go for many more years to come.

DP went to Stoneys to practice for ya...

:headbang1:

I can see now the error in my ways.

Official Dune Porter Day was a Not a Great thread idea. I was hoping to :stir: :poop: with DPPETE, Warrior07 or who ever he is. I don't think he gets to the dunes much these days.

Hell it is only my second trip due to circumstances out of my control.

Official Dune Porter Day seemed like a good idea at the time, but back it fire instead

smiley-violent012.gif

I've discussed my options with my doctors, and they said, learn to spell check and proof read. They wouldn't give any meds for that.

Edited by desertskyz

Wow skyz first officially proof read post !

:dance: :think:

I've heard it called alot of things but never a VCR. :finger: what would that stand for?

you're so out of the loop and confused it's not even funny! Ok well maybe it is. :booty:

VCR: video cassete recorder :finger:

Here skyz, I'll break it down for ya only because this thread sucks so bad. :think:

The post basically meant: he's a crackhead tweaker ma facka repairing his VCR at 4 am because that's something typical of a tweaker to do. OR...he'd be out mowing the lawn in the dark with a flashlight duct taped to the lawnmower. "Holy chit is that a WEED!?" :dance: :booty:

Here comes summer! I can feel it already. :dope:

you're so out of the loop and confused it's not even funny! Ok well maybe it is. :lol:

VCR: video cassete recorder :lol:

Here skyz, I'll break it down for ya only because this thread sucks so bad. :lol:

The post basically meant: he's a crackhead tweaker ma facka repairing his VCR at 4 am because that something typical of a tweaker to do. OR...he'd be out mowing the lawn in the dark with a flashlight duct taped to the lawnmower. "Holy chit is that a WEED!?" :lol: :lol:

Here comes summer! I can feel it already. :idiot:

I totally agree and thanks to skyz for starting it ! :thumb:

he's a crackhead tweaker ma facka repairing his VCR at 4 am because that something typical of a tweaker to do. OR...he'd be out mowing the lawn in the dark with a flashlight duct taped to the lawnmower. "Holy chit is that a WEED!?"

:lol::idiot:

that zactly what i was talkin bout YO :thumb:

dont worry dez...you'll pick up the lingo :lol:

This thread does suck, and you all have come dangerously close to pushing me to the point of

Azzhurt :flipoff::flipoff::laughoff:

I know what VCR stands for :laughoff:

I'm not confused :blonde:

And we all know that Cheese does all kinds of strange stuff at 3 - 4 am. Cause he tells us about it.

As for you Warrior, get me a beer

Augghhhhhhhhh! forget it. I hate you guys. You should be more kind to the elderly. Now where is my AARP card

Edited by desertskyz

This thread does suck, and you all have come dangerously close to pushing me to the point of

Azzhurt :thumb::bawl::dope:

I know what VCR stands for :beat:

I'm not confused :blonde:

And we all know that Cheese does all kinds of strange stuff at 3 - 4 am. Cause he tells us about it.

As for you Warrior, get me a beer

Augghhhhhhhhh! forget it. I hate you guys. You should be more kind to the elderly. Now where is my AARP card

I'll see if I have an extra AARP card but just in case, You can use my senior discount card from IHOP.

You know what is scary Skyz? I totally understand alot of what you say and if it doesn't seem to make sense in the forum, I actualy know what you are talking about.

It usually has to do with a warped sense of humor I think.

DUNE BITCHEZZZ AZZ BETTER BE OUT THERE THIS WEEKEND

:mc::whoop::dope:

No can do smoking some BABY BACK , BABY BACK RIBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!! On saturday.

Besides i have'nt been all year to make a mess to clean up ! :bawl: J/K

No really, i wish i new about the clean up sooner so i could have made plans ! :thumb:

:beat:

No can do smoking some BABY BACK , BABY BACK RIBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!! On saturday.

Besides i have'nt been all year to make a mess to clean up ! :thumb: J/K

No really, i wish i new about the clean up sooner [/color]so i could have made plans ! :beat:

:dope:

PFFFFTTTTTTT like that would make a difference, last I heard you can smoke baby back ribs in Dumont tooooooo. Actually I heard they taste better that way!

I'll see if I have an extra AARP card but just in case, You can use my senior discount card from IHOP.

You know what is scary Skyz? I totally understand alot of what you say and if it doesn't seem to make sense in the forum, I actualy know what you are talking about.

It usually has to do with a warped sense of humor I think.

I can sometimes see through the foggy skyz too :dope: , but what fun would that be go along with it? :beat: