Dumont 08/09 Season Recap

sand chick

Well lets see..

I know for most of you your Dumont season has come to a close..

Some of us still have Easter on the books, but I thought I would throw out the recap..

Favorite memories and pics of your Dumont 2008/2009 season..

My most memorable trip had to have been Thanksgiving because my son, Michael aka: Wa.statecrew was here for the 6 days we spent out at Dumont!! :laughing: We had a blast hanging out and being silly.. It was fun to watch him out riding in the dunes again.. I miss that kid!!

post-2396-1238525209_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1238525221_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1238525234_thumb.jpg

Even though the weather was iffy on Halloween.. it made for some spectacular rainbow shots..

post-2396-1238525342_thumb.jpg

But most of all, the season for me was spent putting in a great deal of time on my quad!! Really getting in and learning the ropes of how to manuver through the dunes.. rolling the razors.. shifting. and even a little bit of jumping.. I gained alot of confidence this season and was even able to get into some 4th gear runs! :yiah: I got to follow and learn from some really great riders..

And I just wanted to thank everyone for making this season a spectacular one! I am thankful and greatful for being able to make it out as much as I did this season.. Thank you for that Mike! :laughoff:

Hopefully I will see more of everyone next season... or even during the off season!!

Until then.....

post-2396-1238526252_thumb.jpg

MAY YOUR SAND ALWAYS BE SMOOTH!!!!!!

Edited by sand chick

I am not giving in just yet. The weather seems to be cooling back down. There are are a few more trips left in the game plan. It's not over till I say it's over damn it. :headbang1::headbang1:

Edited by malibu vlx

I am not giving in just yet. The weather seems to be cooling back down. There are are a few more trips left in the game plan. It's not over till I say it's over damn it. :headbang1::booty:

I didn't say WE were done.. I just thought I would throw out the start of the recap for those who's season at Dumont has come to an end.. just to reflect on the season that just past! Geez!! :rockwoot:

If you say were going... :headbang1: were goin!! :booty::headbang1:

Edited by sand chick