Movies that scared you

sand chick

I am not really big on the whole scarey movie thing.. I am pretty good with the fact that some guy wearing a hocky mask is not going to come after me with a chainsaw :lol:

But for me, I get a little freaked out about those kind of movies that are a slight bit closer to reality..

With the things that scienitsts can do these days..those man made plague movies FREAK ME OUT!!! :ah:

It took me two weeks before I was completely able to sleep after watching "I am Legend" :laughoff:

But Malibu really likes those scarey movies, so we try to compromise and I watch these occasonally and he ocasionally watches my favorite movies.

Last night we watched "Twenty Eight Weeks Later" I guess its a sequal.. Has one scene in it where they are in the dark and the whole scene is filmed looking through a night scope...Guess what.. Scared the crap out of me..and of course now I can't sleep again.. :lol:

Anyone else like these scarey movies??

Another one we watched recently that was a pretty good jump out of your skin, scream, suspense movie was "The Descent" its filmed in a cave has alot of things jumping out of the dark suspense.

Edited by sand chick

The only movie that really scares me is the 8 MM movie of my wedding!!!! :ah:

Living proff that I am/was a complete idiot! :lol:

New car, single with a job and I did this???????? :lol::lol::laughoff:

44 years in June and I'm still bitchin about that fatefull day!!!!

The only movie that really scares me is the 8 MM movie of my wedding!!!! :ah:

Living proff that I am/was a complete idiot! :lol:

New car, single with a job and I did this???????? :lol::rules::lol:

44 years in June and I'm still bitchin about that fatefull day!!!!

Ooooo sh*t that scares me,just by the title........ :laughoff::think:

I saw To Kill a Mockingbird when I was about 8 (yes that was a long time ago) and ever since then I don't watch horror films or films where sh*t jumps out from the dark! Yeah I may be a movie wimp but I was terrified after seeing that movie and never forgot it. :ah:

The one that did it for me was "A Small Town in Texas" I as about 13. After that ANY weirdo, psycho, jump out of the dark movie I WON'T even consider watching. I really liked I am Legend. The end made me cry.

I love monster movies, cause I know there are no monsters. Except in large bodies of water at night.

Tremors tops the chart as my fav. Aliens, Terminator, Independence Day. etc.

Edited by desertskyz