Race for the Cure

Kitcat

Guest Crasher

We missed it this year for the first time unfortunately. We've been participating in this race since its inception, it's a lot of fun. And the bonus is that it's for a great cause. :dumbass: We will definitely be there next year!!

Let me know how it went today! :thumb:

Wished I could have been there. Doc say's, "just wait." I hate doctors, I feel like I'm am being passed around like a joint. All is good. Got Totally hooked up today by some great peeps. These people are so going to get my cookies, and brownies, and Smoked Tie tip. :smoker: :laughoff:

:blury: just put the keyboard down nick......and step away from the bottle too. :drunk2:

Ya the ignorant a$$hat comes out of me when i drink.. usually a rare ocasion but it happens from time to time. :P

:blah:

Oh stop the name calling, you guys sound like a bunch of elementry school kids. :argue: This thread is about Boobies and running race's. :blury:

Back on topic. Boobies bounce when you race. Provided you have two of them, which many women don't anymore. It really breaks your spirit, but these kinds of events help with the emotional scares as well as the physical healing.

:2cents: I'm getting off my soapbox now.

Edited by desertskyz

Guest Crasher

It's all about save the BOOBIES

I have a t-shirt from last year's race that says...."Save the Ta-Ta's" with a pink ribbon on it. So cool! It was actually the name of one the teams participating. I'm sure they were back this year too.

BTW, does anyone know how much they raised this year? We won for largest team last year!!! I just love this event. Get the kids involved and everything :D It's always a beautiful day and so cool cruising around downtown and on Freemont :blury: