Rocky vs. Samurai vs. Tracker

Rocky vs. Samurai vs. Tracker  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better all around?

• Samurai
    • Rocky
    • Tracker

Not a bashing or :stir: thread. Just looking for opinions. Been looking for a Sami/Tracker project and ran into a clean Rocky. Are these things as good as the others? Should I hold off for a Sami? I'm not sure how available parts are for Rocky's either... :laughoff:

Sammy and Rocky are the same.^^^ that Rocky is a newer model by the IFS.It thought the Rocky was only when the Sammy was around.??

Geo/Chevy Tracker,Suzuki Sidekick and Pontiac Sunruner are all the same.Suzuki X-90's use the same stuff as these also.

Its a toss up on which to get.Look at Duelordie's sammy or ISBB's they are awesome but have some money into them.

My Tracker already has the better engine,A/C now!! and better fuel economy,I only have about 3k invested.

Its a wash on all of them...just depends on how cheap you can get one and the shape it is in.

Edited by sanddunesaddict

Not a bashing or :stir: thread. Just looking for opinions. Been looking for a Sami/Tracker project and ran into a clean Rocky. Are these things as good as the others? Should I hold off for a Sami? I'm not sure how available parts are for Rocky's either... :laughing:

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/1164984197.html only 1,950 IN CALI!! GET IT WHILE IT LASTT~ :beercheers: