Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

24hrs from now we will be kickin it at Dumont :mex: :drunk2: For god sakes pete dont let chad eat any carne asada he will be blowin you hauler apart again :assblast: :ah: :lol:

i will be in the hauler too and i just got back from 3 days camping :assblast: bring your A game :?:

  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

i will be in the hauler too and i just got back from 3 days camping :assblast: bring your A game :?:

Sounds like a full house. I better eat some beans and drink some beer for breakfast in the morning! :assblast: LOL

Posted

I am thinking about coming

don't think about it. DO IT ma facka. :assblast:

Honestly the puking was kind of amazing :bowdown: I never in my life would have guessed that someone so little could do so much puking!! After 7 hours of non stop :barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf: I was ready to throw in the towel. :assblast:

:MBdance::laughoff: I have a feeling.... :assblast: no not that kinda feeling :lol: .... that the carne stank a$$/ throwup episode is gonna be talked about for a while. Good times. :duniemonkie::laughoff:

Damn, I cant wait for tomorrow layter today. :drunk2: :mex:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...