Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm on the fence right now, but I think I'm gonna try and make it out for Saturday. I might bring my hauler and a couple peeps and stay Sat night so we can get some Sunday AM runs in. My ribs haven't healed up an entire 100%, but they are much better. I need a sand fix. :dumbass:

  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

wtf is this inlaws month or something.. I just rid of the mother in law now the father in law is coming to town this weekend. ugg

Posted

Beware the flies and other flying, bitting creatures.. They are evil and out to get you. I am sure that all the trash out there isn't helping any.

Posted (edited)

eric and i are going to decide tommorow right now its still up in the air

up in the air for you guys to stay the night or going at all?

Edited by quad~dizzle
Posted

eric and i are going to decide tommorow right now its still up in the air

aren't you the one who put up the craigslist ad to get the word out about this and also told me about it so we could help spread the word? lol

Posted

:beercheers::ban-split::whoop::banghead:

up in the air for you guys to stay the night or going at all?

bro where going i cant wait until sat. but where just not sure if where going to stay the night :B

Posted (edited)

aren't you the one who put up the craigslist ad to get the word out about this and also told me about it so we could help spread the word? lol

DANG give me some time to reply, for dunefreak yes and yes and thanks again

Edited by livetodrag
Posted (edited)

:laugh :beercheers: ing:

:?: you posted that 3 hours ago! :whoop: DANNNNNNNG MANG!!!! :ban-split:

my bad but not really i'm at work and i have a mobile laptop and i just lose track of time!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by livetodrag
Posted

so back on topic here...

we should be pulling in about 6:30 or so. :laughing:

24hrs from now we will be kickin it at Dumont :grin: :drunk2: For god sakes pete dont let chad eat any carne asada he will be blowin you hauler apart again :think: :ah: :blink:

Posted

24hrs from now we will be kickin it at Dumont :mex: :drunk2: For god sakes pete dont let chad eat any carne asada he will be blowin you hauler apart again :laughing: :ah: :think:

Now hold up a minute there Aaron!! I don't think so!! Between your wife throwing up and your stank gas from hell it was you and only you that was blowing up the trailer!! :blink::grin::slap::lol:

Posted

Now hold up a minute there Aaron!! I don't think so!! Between your wife throwing up and your stank gas from hell it was you and only you that was blowing up the trailer!! :slap::lol::mex::lol:

You could never prove it :laughing: ...You forgot about the ANIMALLLL!!!!!!!!!!! :hatdance: I think we can both agree the pukin was rediculous :think::blink::grin:

Posted

You could never prove it :laughing: ...You forgot about the ANIMALLLL!!!!!!!!!!! :hatdance: I think we can both agree the pukin was rediculous :blink::slap::dope:

Honestly the puking was kind of amazing :grin: I never in my life would have guessed that someone so little could do so much puking!! After 7 hours of non stop :lol::mex::lol::barf::barf::barf::barf: I was ready to throw in the towel. :think:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...