Rookie Question

rushjunkie

Problem is making me feel like :blonde: Might be an easy answer. I have a Weekend Warrior and I am not getting any water pressure at the kitchen faucet and shower. :undecided: The pump works fine because there is plenty of water pressure at the water filter in the kitchen sink and at the toilet. This is my first RV so I'm learning as I go... any help would be much appreciated.

Try using the hose from the house (with the pressure regulator) to clean out the lines. don't use the water pump while doing this.......

In other words hook it up like you were at a RV park....

did that make since?

:undecided:

Edited by indasand

sounds to me like blockage......... drop a couple poop pills in the water tank and let her flow.. :beercheers:

try pulling the line off at the connections and blowing out with a air hose... not sure if the faucets have screens on them but check it anyways ( wouldnt explain water not flowing further tho).

you have some blockage though.... find where it splits( T's) and go from there ... or work your way back from the faucet to the pump

Capt

It sounds like there is a little air coming through and pressure builds up and some kinda squirts out (kinda sounds like a problem i may have later on in life :laughoff: ) , but thinking about it, that can be caused by blockage as well. Gonna go bring her home and try all/some of the above until I get it to work.

Try using the hose from the house (with the pressure regulator) to clean out the lines. don't use the water pump while doing this.......

In other words hook it up like you were at a RV park....

did that make since?

:laughoff:

Like Brian said.......................by hooking up to the city side it will prime your system...