free boobs

superdave

I'd give you mine skyz. I can't sleep on my side now! I have to pick them up off the floor and move them out of my way just to get out of bed in the mornings. If I roll the other way I hit Charlie in the head and he wakes up and thinks I elbowed him!! Or he thinks I'm actually doing something else like smootering him! Sinch-em up strap-em down!!

Seriously I hope all is going well with your situation!

Edited by ~JILL~

I'd give you mine skyz. I can't sleep on my side now! I have to pick them up off the floor and move them out of my way just to get out of bed in the mornings. If I roll the other way I hit Charlie in the head and he wakes up and thinks I elbowed him!! Or he thinks I'm actually doing something else like smootering him! Sinch-em up strap-em down!!

:idea: Thanks Jill. Things a going very well. Only 18 more radiation treatments to go. But I should be OK.

There are some side effects but it is better then dead, so I'll deal wiith it. Having to go to Sahara and Jones 5 days a week for 6 weeks sucks, but like I said, it's better then dead. Though some may feel differently. :laughoff::drunk::thumb:

:idea: Thanks Jill. Things a going very well. Only 18 more radiation treatments to go. But I should be OK.

There are some side effects but it is better then dead, so I'll deal wiith it. Having to go to Sahara and Jones 5 days a week for 6 weeks sucks, but like I said, it's better then dead. Though some may feel differently. :drunk::thumb::idea:

Wow desert that is terrible. I am so sorry to hear that. I have never had to deal with that myself but have known someone who did radiation and it was just difficult to even watch. Best of luck best wishes and get better soon. If you need anything let me know . Even though we dont really know eachother your a fellow duner so your a friend. :laughoff:

There are some side effects but it is better then dead, so I'll deal wiith it. Having to go to Sahara and Jones 5 days a week for 6 weeks sucks, but like I said, it's better then dead. Though some may feel differently. :laughoff::drunk::thumb:

I knew about the situation but had no clue about the radiation part. I hadn't talk to you since the leak part.

Chin up!!!! :D:D:D Your right MUCH better than dead. Thoughts are with you!!

putem on your arm like chuck-o did with his sak :laughoff:

dude thats f*cking awesome. Im gonna make a profile . I need a new pair. Mine are 10 years old damnit lol

you should not be so greedy...iam married to one who is less fortunate in that dept. Now that she is pregnate her boobs are finally bigger than mine.

and if you dont want your "twins" any more....ill take em...:laughoff: give em to Julie . :drunk:

you should not be so greedy...iam married to one who is less fortunate in that dept. Now that she is pregnate her boobs are finally bigger than mine.

and if you dont want your "twins" any more....ill take em...:laughoff: give em to Julie . :drunk:

Lol silly I didnt say I didnt want them I just said Im do for a new pair. thats all yo. I remember when I was preggo my boobs were huge. I couldnt even find a bra to fit . I had to wear some crazy size bra. Thank god those days are gone.

and if you dont want your "twins" any more....ill take em...:ninja: give em to Julie . :grin:

Hmmmm......

Recycled boobs :barf:

Hmmmm......

Recycled boobs :barf:

:P LOL that reminds me... I once did a job for Mcgahn (sp) medical who makes them, and the guy who ran the place gave me a pair as a joke! so I used to play with them while watching TV (no not like that you pervs) like throw them in the air and such... and one throw too many and upon landing in my hand it exploded all over my arm.. I had sticky goo all over me ... :ah: :ninja:

I was thinking damn I'd hate to have that sh*t leaking inside me... oh well... funny story. :P:P:D

They were friggen huge too like 1,000 CC bad boys

:P LOL that reminds me... I once did a job for Mcgahn (sp) medical who makes them, and the guy who ran the place gave me a pair as a joke! so I used to play with them while watching TV (no not like that you pervs) like throw them in the air and such... and one throw too many and upon landing in my hand it exploded all over my arm.. I had sticky goo all over me ... :ah: :grin:

I was thinking damn I'd hate to have that sh*t leaking inside me... oh well... funny story. :P:P:D

:barf:

My friends sister took hers out and gave em back to her Ex after they divorced. :grin:

Needless to say there bigger now. :ninja:

Edited by painterjoe

:P LOL that reminds me... I once did a job for Mcgahn (sp) medical who makes them, and the guy who ran the place gave me a pair as a joke! so I used to play with them while watching TV (no not like that you pervs) like throw them in the air and such... and one throw too many and upon landing in my hand it exploded all over my arm.. I had sticky goo all over me ... :ah: :grin:

yeah what everrrrrrrrrrr! you know you liked playing with em !!!

:bert: :bert:

:grin:

:barf:

:ninja:

:lol:

:P LOL that reminds me... I once did a job for Mcgahn (sp) medical who makes them, and the guy who ran the place gave me a pair as a joke! so I used to play with them while watching TV (no not like that you pervs) like throw them in the air and such... and one throw too many and upon landing in my hand it exploded all over my arm.. I had sticky goo all over me ... :ah: :barf:

this went wrong at the begining...:ninja:

Depends on how you look at it. The bigger they are the harder they fall....So I'd have to say I'm married to one that is MORE fortunate in that dept. Not that I haven't wondered....

From hero to back in the :poop: house again.....in a single post.

Eli