free boobs

superdave

That is effing awsome. It's like Facebook or Myspace, but instead of being free, the dude's have to buy messages to send to the girls, so the girls can get the implants paid for. :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

That's it, I have reached the end of the internet, I dont need to waste my time anymore. :lol:

dude thats f*cking awesome. Im gonna make a profile . I need a new pair. Mine are 10 years old damnit lol

Maybe we can get a twofer. Or would it be a fourfer. Anyway, me to! I seem to have lost one of mine a couple of months ago. :laughoff: Really, but it's a short story.

That is effing awsome. It's like Facebook or Myspace, but instead of being free, the dude's have to buy messages to send to the girls, so the girls can get the implants paid for. :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

That's it, I have reached the end of the internet, I dont need to waste my time anymore. :dunno:

:lol::rolleyes::rolleyes::flipoff:

dude thats f*cking awesome. Im gonna make a profile . I need a new pair. Mine are 10 years old damnit lol

Holy sh*t! Hasn't the warrenty expired? :P

Yeah! they expire after 10 years. Superdave. Tell Rod I'm signing up and tell him my situation (I think he already knows) and he'll pay for them fo sho. LOL I miss Rod and Patti tell them I said hi.

OK I'll tell. Since it is sort of hush, hush common knowledge. I have breast cancer and during a pre surgery radiology mishap. :laughoff: They punctured one of mine. I didn't know it til 2 days later. It leaked out of the incision for about 3 weeks, I got an infection, surgery #2 to go in and take out the capsule and the empty plastic bag. So now I listing ever so sightly to the left. No biggy, when I drink to much I sway that way anyhow. So in about 6 months I go in again to have it replaced, however I look at it this way. Why only put one new tire on your car?

I NEED TWO DAMN IT!

Edited by desertskyz

Yeah! they expire after 10 years. Superdave. Tell Rod I'm signing up and tell him situation and he pay for the fo sho. LOL I miss Rod and Patti tell I said I.

OK I'll tell. Since it is sort of hush, hush common knowledge. I have breast cancer and during a pre surgery radiology mishap. :laughoff: They punctured one of mine. I didn't know it til 2 days later. It leaked out of the incision for about 3 weeks, I got an infection, surgery #2 to go in and take out the capsule and the empty plastic bag. So now I listing ever so sightly to the left. No biggy, when I drink to much I sway that way anyhow. So in about 6 months I go in again to have it replaced, however I look at it this way. Why only put one new tire on your car?

I NEED TWO DAMN IT!

Wow sorry to hear that. hope everything is ok now. good luck !!Yea when I go in im gonna have both replaced too. Im thinking lift while Im at it.. I did have two kids with these f*ckers and gravity still hits wether they are god givin or dr givin.....

OK I have it all figured out. I going to have:

Vicki create an elaborate page design or my daughter she's an web/graphic artist.

Wingnut can right my bio/profile because of his wit and that Oakley Lawn Dart Story. ( that was you wasn't it?)

And Pete can take some awesome pic's of me. ( you can take out wrinkles and stuff right?)

And links to DDR of course.

Yep! Yep! DDR invades the boob site. I've got this wired.

Edited by desertskyz

OK I have it all figured out. I going to have:

Vicki create an elaborate page design or my daughter she's an web/graphic artist.

Wingnut can right my bio/profile because of his wit and that Oakley Lawn Dart Story. ( that was you wasn't it?)

And Pete can take some awesome pic's of me. ( you can take out wrinkles and stuff right?)

And links to DDR of course.

Yep! Yep! DDR invades the boob site. I've got this wired.

ok but dont forget we are going for the twofer or the4fer whatever lol

On a side note............

I won't be offended if any of you PM me before and after pics. :P

Except Wingnut!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ah:

they have some on the website but they are not bare. god damn it! :laughoff:

Maybe we can get a twofer. Or would it be a fourfer. Anyway, me to! I seem to have lost one of mine a couple of months ago. :drunk: Really, but it's a short story.

... :laughoff::thumb: j/k

Edited by jr1208

Yeah! they expire after 10 years. Superdave. Tell Rod I'm signing up and tell him my situation (I think he already knows) and he'll pay for them fo sho. LOL I miss Rod and Patti tell them I said hi.

OK I'll tell. Since it is sort of hush, hush common knowledge. I have breast cancer and during a pre surgery radiology mishap. :drunk: They punctured one of mine. I didn't know it til 2 days later. It leaked out of the incision for about 3 weeks, I got an infection, surgery #2 to go in and take out the capsule and the empty plastic bag. So now I listing ever so sightly to the left. No biggy, when I drink to much I sway that way anyhow. So in about 6 months I go in again to have it replaced, however I look at it this way. Why only put one new tire on your car?

I NEED TWO DAMN IT!

That sucks sorry to hear that hope that f :laughoff: cancer goes away soon & hope you get both of your new tires :thumb: