25 yr old Dumont pics

RUn2it

sandbars = finger dunes? right Lee?

does anyone have any pics with the entrance to comp sealed off before they opened it up?

crazy how the bottom of comp wasnt all dug out and whooped...and pretty muc flat all the way across...

over the summer, mother nature does repair them, but also changes them a tiny bit each year.

Yes, sandbar = finger dunes.

I think the opening was "open" but the dunes on each side overlaped, you had to do a little "S" or diagonal to get through. I'm going through the pics and scanning and I'll find one.

Easier to type on the pic. To see the scale of how big the dunes are look at the cable from the red part of the wing, follow it down almost to the ATC track and the specks to the right are bikes/atvs, and the SEAL looks like he's going into the dunes but he's actually landing below me west (outside) OF THE 2ND SANDBAR.

post-1632-1244016174_thumb.jpg

wwwwwhahahaaaaoooaaa :barf: That's alot of arrows and chit. Lee got way into it and couldn't stop.

I had to add a classic DDR map marking to it though. :ninja:

post-3-1244057735_thumb.jpg

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MAN EFFE THOSE HATER FAMILIES!!

Here's a little project for you. Find all the Hater pic's we have done over the years and put them all together. Let see what have we had:

Hater Family on the Rock Hill

Hater Pizza

Hater Rasta Dude in White Hills

Hater BBQ of Warrior07

Any more?

Here's a little project for you. Find all the Hater pic's we have done over the years and put them all together. Let see what have we had:

Hater Family on the Rock Hill

Hater Pizza

Hater Rasta Dude in White Hills

Hater BBQ of Warrior07

Any more?

im not sure...skyz i think you are giving me credit when it was dunefreak that did the editing.....i am only aware of that one pic by the rock pile

Wow, some of those pics bring back memories. We've been going to Dumont since the early 80's. I gotta find some pics. Back then the Honda 250R three wheeler was the sh*t. I faintly remeber the Honda 185 coming out with front shocks but still was a hardtail IIRC.

Edited by Quicksilver

Wow, some of those pics bring back memories. We've been going to Dumont since the early 80's. I gotta find some pics. Back then the Honda 250R three wheeler was the sh*t. I faintly remeber the Honda 185 coming out with front shocks but still was a hardtail IIRC.

Yeah, I had a 185S, came out in '82 I think, front shocks :whip: I guess, they moved a couple inches maybe. Then a '83 250R, had the big front tire still. '84 got the 250R with the narrow wheel, air cooled. Then they came out with the water cooled, nope, didn't get 1 :dunno: went to Suzuki quad.