Friggn Drunk Driver His Wife Car - Then Slugs Her

Sandpirates2

Thanks - I actually got on the internet and purchased three of them today -

Fantastic :beerpint: , once you receive them make sure you teach each person who is going to carry it how to use it, that way they are familiar with it when/if the time arises and that will make them more likely to use it and to use it successfully. Simple way is to take a piece of paper and draw a target, put it up in the back yard and have them each spray the target from about 5ft away. Also take a plastic sandwich baggie and spray a small amount inside then have then each take just a brief smell. Then take a small amount on a q tip and spread it on their hand or even on their cheek. So then when/if they have to use it they will at least be familiar with the smell and how potent it is. Look up police and military OC spray training on YouTube, so they can see how affective it is on people. All those things will make it more likely that they will use it in the time of need. Most people who carry self-defensive items are not familiar with them and are not confident in using them or they forget they have them in high stress incidents. Seems your wife and daughter are strong women and willing to defend themselves, I hope they never have to again, but if they do I hope they can do it with no injuries. :worthless_without_pics:

Hey Mike

This is total insanity! I am glad things are returning to normal somewhat.....

I don't know what I would do, and I feel your frustration. I would want to put a hurting on this A$$

I guess now hit him where it hurts, his pocket book or make him rot for awhile what ever is best for you!

First thanks for all the comments, and advise. You all were right down the same path that our attorney is pushing for. We have a preliminary court date of July 27th, the (^*&^% can either show up or his attorney can, and plead guilty or not. If he pleads guilty, then they'll set a date for his sentencing. If not, then a trial date will be set. Family is doing great, were all pretty much back in step, but the drive to put this A$$hole in jail still remains our focus and to also hit him once convicted, with a civil lawsuit that will go after anything he owns, but we'll see what happens. Again - thanks for all the support and I'll keep everyone updated after the trial.

SP2 Mike :beercheers:

First thanks for all the comments, and advise. You all were right down the same path that our attorney is pushing for. We have a preliminary court date of July 27th, the (^*&^% can either show up or his attorney can, and plead guilty or not. If he pleads guilty, then they'll set a date for his sentencing. If not, then a trial date will be set. Family is doing great, were all pretty much back in step, but the drive to put this A$$hole in jail still remains our focus and to also hit him once convicted, with a civil lawsuit that will go after anything he owns, but we'll see what happens. Again - thanks for all the support and I'll keep everyone updated after the trial.

SP2 Mike :beercheers:

glad everyone is well, good luck with the trial

Wow that is one crazy story... Sorry that had to happen to your family... You know what they say. When life gives you a can of dog food. Throw it at some a-holes head!!!! :beercheers: . Hope everyone is feeling better!!!!