Friggn Drunk Driver His Wife Car - Then Slugs Her

Sandpirates2

:bump::assblast::lol::guns: Well just got back from getting a phone call earlier today from the wife - She was pulling out of the Target Parking lot on Sunset and a (^&^%$$* Drunk Driver side swipes her. So, she's got my 28yr old Daughter, my 8yr Grand Daughter, and my wife 78yr old Mom in the car. This A$$wipe decides to take off - My wife is on the phone doing the 911 thing, and following the A$$hole. He decides to try and ditch her, and he ends up running up a curb, and hits another car. So my wife still talking to 911 and about 5 cars away see's the ^%#&^ get out of his car and is now running towards her car in traffic yelling and cusing and slamming his hands into the window, he breaks the glass at which point the wife jumps out, along with my daughter trying to get my Grand Daughter and her Mom out of the car to get distance until the cops come. Well he comes at her swinging, hits her across the head, my daughter nails him with a dog food can from the store, and pulls the guy off the wife, and get hit two times in the face, within seconds the Henderson PD is on top of this and as my wife takes another blow to the face, this guy gets jumped by a guy in a truck in traffic next to them who apparently saw this go down....next thing PD is wrestling this A$$hole, and finally beat him down along with the help of the other driver from the truck. He's nailed with DUI, Battery, Hit and Run, Punching an officer, and 3 other outstanding warrants.....but it does not make me any happier, I've got a beaten wife, and daughter, plus Grandma is just beyond upset, not to mention my grand daughter who's totally freaked. It hurts when somebody does this, and I got there after the call in about 15 minutes from Boulder, but they had hauled his &%*$% a$$ away.....I hate this, I just so pisssed that I cant have a chance at this guy for hurting may family.....All I can say is that we'll have our day in court, and I cant wait.... :ill: Edited by Sandpirates2

he's gonna do some time for that, it sucks but atleast the system has him now, and he's gonna get his. those beers and punches he threw aren't gonna be worth the time and punishment he's gonna get. my condolencses brother. hope your wife and kids get through it fine.

I just became a husband a few years back and a dad about 19 months ago and I had never had anything boil my blood like the thought of somebody daring to hurt my family. Im upset just hearing about your very unfortunate story. Im sorry your family has to go through this. That sorry son of a b!tch will pay, one way or another.

sorry to hear that mike...that f :bump: :ill: hole will get his in jail.....it sucks that your wife got hurt but thank god it didn't get any worse,never know this mother :assblast: could of had a knife or gun....i feel you that you couldn't get there on time to :blah::blah::blah: this mother :lol: .....hope they get better soon.....

:assblast::lol: :ill:

unreal! :blah: I am furious just reading your story, Mike. :blah:

Damn! Sorry to hear that. :bump: At least it didn't turn any uglier. People are fuggin whacko these days! At least your family will be ok and are still with you. He'll get what he deserves. What a loser. :blah:

Sorry to hear this happened to your wife and family :hello: . I hope they can all heal quickly. Nice to hear that a bystander provided assistance :lol: .

:idea: Might I suggest something for your wife and daughter to carry or have in their vehicles...

http://www.drillspot.com/products/481615/s...ze_pepper_spray

I used to provide defensive tactics training along with oc/pepper spray training when I left the police department some years ago, I highly recommend it. I actually need to get a new one for myself.

or one of these

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Im getting one to conceal and carry lmfao! i love this gun

Edited by Raptor0206

:hello::lol::idea::guns: Well just got back from getting a phone call earlier today from the wife - She was pulling out of the Target Parking lot on Sunset and a (^&^%$$* Drunk Driver side swipes her. So, she's got my 28yr old Daughter, my 8yr Grand Daughter, and my wife 78yr old Mom in the car. This A$$wipe decides to take off - My wife is on the phone doing the 911 thing, and following the A$$hole. He decides to try and ditch her, and he ends up running up a curb, and hits another car. So my wife still talking to 911 and about 5 cars away see's the ^%#&^ get out of his car and is now running towards her car in traffic yelling and cusing and slamming his hands into the window, he breaks the glass at which point the wife jumps out, along with my daughter trying to get my Grand Daughter and her Mom out of the car to get distance until the cops come. Well he comes at her swinging, hits her across the head, my daughter nails him with a dog food can from the store, and pulls the guy off the wife, and get hit two times in the face, within seconds the Henderson PD is on top of this and as my wife takes another blow to the face, this guy gets jumped by a guy in a truck in traffic next to them who apparently saw this go down....next thing PD is wrestling this A$$hole, and finally beat him down along with the help of the other driver from the truck. He's nailed with DUI, Battery, Hit and Run, Punching an officer, and 3 other outstanding warrants.....but it does not make me any happier, I've got a beaten wife, and daughter, plus Grandma is just beyond upset, not to mention my grand daughter who's totally freaked. It hurts when somebody does this, and I got there after the call in about 15 minutes from Boulder, but they had hauled his &%*$% a$$ away.....I hate this, I just so pisssed that I cant have a chance at this guy for hurting may family.....All I can say is that we'll have our day in court, and I cant wait.... :thumb:

You go girl. My daughter would do the same thing. i hope everyone is doing ok. That crap can be so traumatizing. I sure hope they put that guy away for a long time.....with Buba!

:hello: I myself have the wife and two little girls. I am happy your are ok. I always told myself if something was to happen like this i would probably be the one ending up in jail for trying to kill the drunk bastard. If you were there you probably would have killed him. I know I would have. Hopefully he gets what he deserves soon.

Holy sh*t, I cant believe he actually got out of his car and ran after her. Im so sorry to hear your family was hurt. So so glad it wasnt worse. I hope they put this bastard away for a very long time and he doesnt just get a slap on the wrist. Crazy son of a B. People are definately unstable. Ive considered buying a guN and taking classes to use it being a single female. You just never know. Again glad to hear your family is ok.

**I had to edit this, it originally said I had considered buying a GUY and taking classes to learn how to use it. Sorry little something to lighten the mood.***

Edited by Sincity_blondie

Dam bro, hope the fam is doing well. Dont worry, in about 7 days you should be able to get a copy of the police report so you can file a claim with your insurance, that should have his address listed =)........

The rest is up to you....... :guns: :shit_fan: :hello::idea::lol:

just remember VICTEMS OF VIOLENT CRIMES. ransack that peice o sh*t he will have to do time plus restitution. you try to hit him now and you will lose. so hit him hard in other ways. if hes a home owner he is really screwed. it maybe a small amount to you but it will be expensive to him.

and after all the dust settles then revenge can be best served ( nice and cold )

:DDRrocks: Well, it's been a few days, and were all getting back to somewhat of a normal day to day, and it's taken a few days to just settle down, gather the family, and put some sort of belief that although I can't :guns: get to him directly, I'll have to keep the faith the our system of laws will ensure that this A$$hole is locked up or damaged enough that he's impacted. My wifes 78 year old mom is still having issues, and we've had to take her to the hospital - turns out it was her blood pressure, and theyve got her on stuff to calm her down, but I'm sure it will be a long while for this to fade for her. My wife, daughter, and grand daughter are good, some bruises and scraps - but theyre all doing better.

Let me just say that I've seen DDR rally so many times, and it never stops suprising me, that even though I've have had the pleasure of meetng only a portion of the people on this site, your total support, comments and advise means alot knowing that you peeps are there to help.

We've also found out that this guys name is Kyle Tong, lives here in Vegas, works as a Craps Dealer at the Palace Station, and drives or drove a Chrysler 300. He does have a house, and we've contacted an attorney, and we'll just see what happens.

Thanks Again - I'll keep everyone up on what happens as we get through this.

SP2 Mike :blink:

You can contact the city attorney reference this case and make sure that you push for maximum sentence. The justice system here is not always the best but hopefully he has either aprior dui convictions or a criminal history that makes him a better candidate for jail. With a little bit of work you can probably find out alot about this guy on the internet and his criminal history.

For you wifes personal defense a good choice is Sabre (blue canister) OC spray. I have my wife carrying this stuff when she goes to school. This stuff will stop a normal person in their tracks, it hurts like hell. You could always go the CCW (carry conceal weapon) permit, that is what I basically do.

Here is a little Keltec 32 that is good for this.

300px-Kel-Tec_P-32_(Yaf).jpg

Edited by lindernglamis

Sorry to hear that... I have gotten a couple of calls like that in the past..

She may want to start carring O.C. "Pepper Spray " or a taser.... With some of these pukes today a C.C.W. may be the answer. Take the ccw class and take her to the range to get a feel for whitch weapon would work. It sucks that good people like your family go through things like that these days...

Im glad the P.D. got this punk..

Just be thankful that nothing else bad happened to them....

As for seeing this puke in court.. BE GOOD!!! It is your turn to put the screws to him by speaking your mind in court as a victim of DUI and not as a MADMAN ... Just watch the judge crush him and put him away for a lil bit.

:blink:

Edited by Dune Family

as stated earlier, contact victims of violent crime if you haven't already, the court can assist you with this. keep track of all expenses related to the crime: medical expenses, lost wages, counseling fees etc. regardless whether it's covered by insurance, the court will order restituion for re-imbursement.

keep in mind, if the prosecutor asks if you'd be willing to agree to allow the defendant to plea guilty to a negotiated lesser charge and in return the defendant be offered a suspended sentence: probation with conditions including restitution be paid to the victim.. and say the court orders $100,000 in restitution to be paid to the victim, the officer assigned to the defendant from the division of parole & probation will survey the defendants income (providing he has employment) and expenses, and then structure a monthly restitution payment based upon WHAT THE DEFENDANT CAN AFFORD TO PAY.

so in other words, if he's given minimum 48 months, maximum 120 months nevada department of corrections SUSPENDED, 8 years probation with conditions (pay restitution to victim, maintain full-time employment, substance abuse counseling as ordered by the court, impulse control counseling as ordered by the court, search clause, defendant ordered to refrain from drinking alcohol, 16 hours community service per month, genetic analysis fees etc.) and the court orders $100,000 to the victim, it doesn't mean the defendant will be ordered to pay $1,041.66 per month ($100,000\96 months), if P&P declares he can only afford $200 per month, that's what you'll get. the remainder of what he owes following his probation (provided he doesn't violate his probation agreement) will be sent to a collection agency and they add 25% or $25,000, whichever is less, on top of the remainder. you might just be better off telling the prosecutor you'd like to see the defendant to time, and most likely in a case of this sunstance the judge will warehouse the jerk.

also on another note, the state passed a new law a couple years ago to help ease overcrowding of the state's penitentiaries. all convicted felons dating back to 1997 receive 20 days removed off of the back end of their sentence for every 30 days good time. the judges disliked this, and have adjusted their sentencing accordingly.. they're handing out longer, stiffer sentences. this law works the same for all convicted felons however, serving time in prison OR on parole or probation.

good luck in your fight, and i hope you and your family eventually carry on as normal just as before the incident took place.

Sorry to hear this happened to your wife and family :beerpint: . I hope they can all heal quickly. Nice to hear that a bystander provided assistance :worthless_without_pics: .

:idea: Might I suggest something for your wife and daughter to carry or have in their vehicles...

http://www.drillspot.com/products/481615/s...ze_pepper_spray

I used to provide defensive tactics training along with oc/pepper spray training when I left the police department some years ago, I highly recommend it. I actually need to get a new one for myself.

Thanks - I actually got on the internet and purchased three of them today -