turbo gsxr 1100 quad $6500

lt 500 frame 1992 gsxr 1100 motor mr turbo turbo kit 1 fogger nos kit 10 inch out the front and 15 inch out the back from stock all tig welded motor put out about 220 hp with 15 to 18 lb of boost a bit more with nos?? all the bugs are worked out and its fast. 90 mph at last 4 stroke race on banshee hill with 290 lb rider call 909 436 9221 turbo bruce new under cut trans just took it out new years and it was the fastet quad out there

post-2354-1246391326_thumb.jpg

Edited by turbo_bruce

lt 500 frame 1992 gsxr 1100 motor mr turbo turbo kit 1 fogger nos kit 10 in out the front and 15 in out the back from stock all tig welded motor put out about 220 hp with 15 to 18 lb of boost a bit more with nos?? all the bugs are worked out and its fast. 90 mph at last 4 stroke race on banshee hill with 290 lb rider call 909 436 9221 turbo bruce

post-2354-1246391386_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

wow

Hey Bruce ,, is this the same bike you had at dumont? I don't rember the NOS?/ that will sure give the Banshees a run for their money...

I've seen this bike in person and lined up with him. IT'S FAST FOO SURE!!! Quality build as well.. DAMN GOOD PRICE TOO!!!

GOOD LUCK

BUD

2 years ago this bike would have went for twice what he's asking!!!

Hey Bruce ,, is this the same bike you had at dumont? I don't rember the NOS?/ that will sure give the Banshees a run for their money...

I've seen this bike in person and lined up with him. IT'S FAST FOO SURE!!! Quality build as well.. DAMN GOOD PRICE TOO!!!

GOOD LUCK

BUD

[/same bike and thanks :peeps:

• Thumbs Down 1

• 11 months later...

GOOD LUCK

BUD

:beercheers:

• 3 weeks later...