my death party

Doghouse

When I die, I want everyone that ever knew me, thought they knew me, loved me, heard of me, saw me, wrote to me, wrote of me or thought of me to be able to attend my memorial.

SO, I'm going to set up a list, sign up now, and we'll save you a spot in line so you can see my coffin made out of something shiny like aluminum valve spring retainers mixed in with some titanium ones for texture and the grab handles will be from sandrails....anyway it'll be a great time with singing and dancing and carrying on.

Oh yea, when it's all over, my sponsors will be asking for donations at the back of the room as you leave to help cover the expenses.

Real people, not actors, sign up here, in this forum, the peoples sport.

You should get sponsors for your coffin. Make them pay for the expenses to put on a sticker.Hell you might even come out ahead...or not...

I'm thinking neither way he would be coming out a head.

eff gettin buried...a proper ash sprinkle by your buddies on a pinned 5th gear duneride is how im goin out

Thats better than what Charlie wants to do! He wants his ashes put into a female hygiene aperatus so he can get one more piece of A$$ on his way out. I told him it would be someone else cause I dam sure ain't gonna do it!! :ah: :ah: :ah: :ah: :ah: