First Day of School

che che DD

hey woman...get in da kitchen....and make me some PIE 5185.png lol

Ha Ha thats funny We make pie tomorrow... Apple to be exact..

Hey brit just because I havnt doesnt mean I dont want to.. I just havnt served the right people yet. Give it time... LOL Just kidding I would never

post-4429-1248226556_thumb.jpg

I was wrong about the pie.. We made French Baguettes and short bread... Both were delicouso

you should try to go on Hells Kitchen. That would be awesome. Learn so stuff from chef ramsey and get your own Place!!!! congrats on cooking school. :beer_bang:

you should try to go on Hells Kitchen. That would be awesome. Learn so stuff from chef ramsey and get your own Place!!!! congrats on cooking school. :beercheers:

My School works with the food network.. Im joining the competition team but since Im a firt quorter student I only get to be an assistant, But Im gonna work my tushi off.. I def want to compete!!!!!!!!! I do want my own place. Thats about three years away though

My School works with the food network.. Im joining the competition team but since Im a firt quorter student I only get to be an assistant, But Im gonna work my tushi off.. I def want to compete!!!!!!!!! I do want my own place. Thats about three years away though

if you want it bad enuff and work hard, youll get it. Congrats on taking the first step towards your goal and going back to school. Thats fantastic :beercheers:

congrats on your cooking school charity i remember it took me 5 years 2 make my 1st taco i was 5 years old! :laughoff:

why are your brownies givin everybody chinese eyes? :P

LMAO My brownies ha ha ha ha . Your taking a risk when you eat my brownies you just never know what your gonna get..... :laughoff: I love tacos.. mmm 5years :blonde:

LMAO My brownies ha ha ha ha . Your taking a risk when you eat my brownies you just never know what your gonna get..... :laughoff: I love tacos.. mmm 5years :blonde:

So can I hire you as my personal chef for dune trips?

So can I hire you as my personal chef for dune trips?

SURE!!! I am the one who does most the cooking anyways when I go.. Sometimes breakfast is hard for me cause Im so damn Hungover but we always seem to eat well when Im around.... :laughoff: :foshizz: :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

SURE!!! I am the one who does most the cooking anyways when I go.. Sometimes breakfast is hard for me cause Im so damn Hungover but we always seem to eat well when Im around.... :mex: :foshizz: :hungry: :hungry: :hungry:

Deal!!!!! Sounds like a plan. Breakfast...... just bring out some of those delicious muffins. woohoo :MBdance: