First Day of School

che che DD

So I had my first day of school in 11 years today. 8 books, half for culinary classes the half for reguar studies. 3 uniforms for my culinary classes, 1 aprin, 1 chef hat, and 1 tired girl after a first long a$$ day.. Pics to come for a laugh..... :thumb: and hit the hay......

Did someone say POTLUCK for the night drags????? Petes trailer???

Capt

Sounds good to me. So all I gotta do is provide the place? :blink: Sweet! You guys bring the food and handle all the cleanup and I'm down! :hatdance: :laughing:

would school are you goin at. I've always wanted to go into culinary

The art Institute of Las Vegas..... I love it!! My Chefs are from all around the world. They are verry talented....

che.jpg

post-4429-1247617994_thumb.jpg

Pretty cool, Charity! Way to go and good luck with everything. :mog:

I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2 best of luck.... :laughoff:

The art Institute of Las Vegas..... I love it!! My Chefs are from all around the world. They are verry talented....

post-4429-1247617994_thumb.jpg

Awesome! Girl has mad cooking skills thats for sure!! I am so happy for you that you are taking a passion and turning it into something bigger! :flipoff::flipoff::grin:

I have pics of my first three items I have made.. Cookies rolls and muffins. Really it was three techniques but my sh*t looks purdy... I will post pics today sometime ...... Now homework on the other hand sucks.. But im paying my dues...lol

Shouldn't you be in the kitchen cooking instead of posting on here!!! lol

Congrats about going back to school, hope it works out for you.

Edited by bp-guy

I could of swore I posted on this thread wayyyyyyyyyyyy earlier today. Anyways, congrats on going back to school. I used to wanna be a chef, just never did anything with it. Dang, 2 yrs is a long time to go to school for pastries, must be some bomb a$$ pastries! Keep us updated with your latest creations! :MBdance:

I could of swore I posted on this thread wayyyyyyyyyyyy earlier today. Anyways, congrats on going back to school. I used to wanna be a chef, just never did anything with it. Dang, 2 yrs is a long time to go to school for pastries, must be some bomb a$$ pastries! Keep us updated with your latest creations! :MBdance:

What happened? You realized you couldn't reach the counter or see the top of the stove? :hello:

I have pics of my first three items I have made.. Cookies rolls and muffins. Really it was three techniques but my sh*t looks purdy... I will post pics today sometime ...... Now homework on the other hand sucks.. But im paying my dues...lol

Awesome Charity!

Congrats, I think its so cool that are doing this!!!! :MBdance: