Its hard wen you lose a best friend

jr1208

thanks nick for not forgeting of a fellow duner & quicksand i know by those words that you wrote that you felt or feeling the same way that i feel right now,thanks for those words and sorry to hear about your lost also.. :beercheers::driver:

• 3 months later...

dammmm it hurtsssss :MBdance::think: would never think it would happen to me but it did....(to lose a love one to the H1N1)f@ckkkkkkk man it hurts...sorry for the language but i have to let it out,you guys are the second persons to know the cause besides my girl....... :laughoff::laughoff::MBdance::think::booty::clap::lol::lol: H1N1 :lol::censored:

Edited by jr1208

well just got my best friend autopsy in to my hands & the cause of death was H1N1 influenza :think::laughoff::laughoff::MBdance::think::booty::clap::lol::lol: f :lol: it hurtsssssss to know that i lost him to the st@pid H!N! F :censored: F :censored: F :censored: F :censored: F :censored: F :censored::(:(:(:(:(:MBdance:

oh no! Damn jr, sorry bud. That's too bad. :(

I am sure he will never be forgotten by all his friends and family. Focus on the good memories and what he brought to your life. He's in a better place now.

oh no! Damn jr, sorry bud. That's too bad. :(

I am sure he will never be forgotten by all his friends and family. Focus on the good memories and what he brought to your life. He's in a better place now.

thanks pete.. :(