Rehab tonight @ 10 on TRU TV

RAGDOLL MX

You work there don't you? Are we going to see any good footage of you?? That would be kinda cool! I have never actually been there but I heard and have seen pics and it looks like a fun party for sure! I have heard there is always a big line there and it can be difficult getting in sometimes. I'll have to check it out someday.

We watched it. Lookin' for ya Cole the whole time.

Didn't see ya bro, as you know, cuz you woulda got a text pic of your mug on TV. Again. :tweeker:

:tweeker: That place is a killer party. :beerpint::lol:

Would be tough to work there and not party on the clock. :foshizz:

:laughing:

R-

you cant miss me, iam wearing the bright a$$ neon yellow shirt...loland the tan hat.

Ohhh, Was dat you that jumped into the pool first when they were fighting? :laughing:

:beerpint:

:shout: Get em' Daddy Notch-Yo!

Dude, I was watching that and thinkin' bout your ankle. How's that been feelin?

Best part was the bro-ski making out with the transgender!!

No the best part was Sharron going to the host manager "your gonna pop your cherry today" i cant wait to see her and give her sh*t about that i was rolling! :laughing::beerpint::lol::tweeker::tweeker:

Funny part is half the security and other workers arnt even working at the Hard Rock anymore! you gotta step up your game son!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>