watch out rhino king

superdave

was just going out to the desert on horizon to test ride this scrambler i put together and got busted by a motorcycle cop. i was just cruising fortunatly. he was pretty cool about and didnt give me a ticket but he said there is a jackass on a rhino running around there that if he catches him he is going straight to jail. so look out kenny. :mc_smiley:

was just going out to the desert on horizon to test ride this scrambler i put together and got busted by a motorcycle cop. i was just cruising fortunatly. he was pretty cool about and didnt give me a ticket but he said there is a jackass on a rhino running around there that if he catches him he is going straight to jail. so look out kenny. :flipoff:

THAT WAS YOU, DAVE??? :mc_smiley: :slap:

Damn, we were cruising up Horizon Ridge when we saw you pull out from near the Speedy Mart, then we saw the bike cop make a U turn near my street and go after you. We didn't know it was you. We were like OHHH BUSTED!! And we were laughing at who apparently was you. We were like PIN IT TO WIN IT, DUDE!!!! :rockon: RUN!! :rockwoot::laughing:

Damn no ticket!? Lucky bastad!

FYI: There's been a cmmao colored Rhino running around the neighborhood with some kids in it today. He might be talking about them and looking for that one instead. :rockwoot: Either way, watch out king! :mc_smiley:

FYI: There's been a cmmao colored Rhino running around the neighborhood with some kids in it today. He might be talking about them and looking for that one instead. :shocked2: Either way, watch out king! :freakin_nuts:

yep its them we cruise if we even go out but thanks,,mine dont go over 15mph :mc_smiley:

• 1 year later...