Coral pink report

RAGDOLL MX

well with a high of 92 degrees and overcast with some clouds. i found out that the 450 fan good but i need to jet it for going up there quite a bit of loss of power, but still enough for puttin around.

also found out:

Wife + Crown Royal = huge hangover...not good for ridin

old flag mount + "Stiffie" Flag = whip in the arse..left bruise

leaving at 12:30am for coral...goooooood

getting there at 5:30am......baaaaaaaaaaaaadddd

to tired, sill rode.

over all.....got a 10 in my book!

wish there was some DDR Crew out there.

post-693-1151899077.jpg

post-693-1151899142.jpg

post-693-1151899176.jpg

post-693-1151899208.jpg

put me right in its place..exactly where you told me...thanks pete

oh cool! I was hoping I was clear enough. :D

Did you go down the Cane Beds road or through Kanab?

Did you see azflyinscooter out there? He is a DDR member with an orange buggy who said on GD that he was looking for people that were going out. Just curious if you saw him there or not.

oh cool! I was hoping I was clear enough. :D

Did you go down the Cane Beds road or through Kanab?

Did you see azflyinscooter out there? He is a DDR member with an orange buggy who said on GD that he was looking for people that were going out. Just curious if you saw him there or not.

no i didnt see him, and i dont remember seeing a orange buggy, next time i go out there I think that Ill have to have a DDR Flyer or a Flag..... do we have a flag?

no i didnt see him, and i dont remember seeing a orange buggy, next time i go out there I think that Ill have to have a DDR Flyer or a Flag..... do we have a flag?

You can order a custom DDR flag through DW Flags... http://www.dwflags.com/store/view_product....umontduneriders

:mc_smiley: I still gotta get mine! :freakin_nuts:

hey pete, that DDR flag doesnt actually show ISBB on it does it? its individualized with our screen name?

That was the only one made so far. ISBB's is just on the site as an example. Of course it won't have ISBB on it. :cripple::shake: You can order it anyway you want, with or without your DDR name on it. :driver:

That was the only one made so far. ISBB's is just on the site as an example. Of course it won't have ISBB on it. :cripple::shake: You can order it anyway you want, with or without your DDR name on it. :driver:

:P should of known i would get slapped for that question. oh well, as you would say, IM OVER IT!!!

hey cole, how was the crowd up there? alot of people? looks like you guys had a pretty big space?

:P should of known i would get slapped for that question. oh well, as you would say, IM OVER IT!!!

hey cole, how was the crowd up there? alot of people? looks like you guys had a pretty big space?

nawww there wasnt alot of people there, if you count the campground and the meadows it might have been 200 people, and it was like having the dunes all to yourself. these are the pics of the Meadows, that where we were camped.

post-693-1152153540.jpg

post-693-1152153588.jpg

azflyinscooter ended up going to the Cinders in Flagstaff for the 4th. scooter and myself are going to go to Coral Pink on July 28th thru july 31. have at least 3 families and maybe a 4th for that weekend.

looks great up there can't wait...

azflyinscooter ended up going to the Cinders in Flagstaff for the 4th. scooter and myself are going to go to Coral Pink on July 28th thru july 31. have at least 3 families and maybe a 4th for that weekend.

looks great up there can't wait...

ohhh ok. that makes sense then. :dunno: So you've never been there? Coral is great, have fun and be safe! Some of those dune drop-offs in the middle of the day can be very dangerous, especially for first-timers there. Just watch out. :laughing: