haunted house at vendor row Halloween

dunefreak

from 2p-5p there will be ghosts, goblins, witches, monsters, blood, guts, and gore.

from 6p-on there will be credit card companies, IRS agents, insurance agents, DMV officials, 40 hour work weeks, oil companies, senators, presidents, dropped cell phone calls, judges, AIG, the DOT, etc etc etc etc etc

.......... I think I might just go to the matinee! :MBdance:

I heard they will not be back. They only had 300 people friday and up to 1000 Halloween night. They were expecting 3000+ people per night. Did not go in my little girls wanted to until they seen the masked men in the front door and all the pounding inside. I heard it was pretty damn good though. :banghead:

they would have gotten 400 more if they REALLY opened for the matinee......... that is when we and ALLOT of others where taking there kids.. (when we went there was 20 or more waiting) I guess they didn't get many Friday so they didn't do Sat... WTF dummies UMM Saturday is Halloween.. and I am SURE that put a bad taste in allot of folks... I heard that complaint from ALLOT of people... adults went Friday night and went to take kids Sat day.. and was told no

:banghead::banghead::banghead::clap: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

what ever!!!! I'm over it

I did the same thing went for the matinee for my little girls and they were not opened. :?: WTF. Yip there was many peeps waiting and trying to get in. Should have kept the doors open all day and night if they wanted to make some money. They didnt get any of mine. By the time it was dark my girls were a little too scarred and no longer wanted to go in. :banghead:

they would have gotten 400 more if they REALLY opened for the matinee......... that is when we and ALLOT of others where taking there kids.. (when we went there was 20 or more waiting) I guess they didn't get many Friday so they didn't do Sat... WTF dummies UMM Saturday is Halloween.. and I am SURE that put a bad taste in allot of folks... I heard that complaint from ALLOT of people... adults went Friday night and went to take kids Sat day.. and was told no

:banghead::banghead::banghead::clap: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

what ever!!!! I'm over it

thats fk up,now i don't feel that bad that i didn't go.... :shake:

How sad! I didn't make the trip but the whole time thought how cool it would be to take my daughter quad riding and trick or treating at Dumont.. I'm dissapointed for the average duners like us.

Don't be dissapointed the trick or treating was awesome for the kids. Plenty of camps decorated and handed a ton of candy. I will go back for :banghead: again. :peeps:

Don't be dissapointed the trick or treating was awesome for the kids. Plenty of camps decorated and handed a ton of candy. I will go back for :banghead: again. :peeps:

It was awesome- we also put up an inflatable haunted house for the kids to trick or treat through- just wait til next year, we'll do it up better for next year!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead:

We took our kids. Showed up at 5:20 and was told we would need to wait 40 minutes for the regular haunted house since matinee over. Got the :poop: scared out of me by that damn clown chasing me (thanks Bill) :kissass: The only problem is we ended up waiting an hour and a half. It was supposed to open at 6pm and didn't open till 7:30pm. Scared the hell out of the kids. If it wasn't for the long wait, may not have been that bad.