Redline Motorsports Rhino and Golf Carts!

LVC

Well, i thought i would make an appearance since someone pointed this site out to me. I'm one of the owners of Redline Motorsports (Las Vegas Customs) and since we like our toys,, we have some experience in building golf cars and Rhinos for quite a few customers. please check out the pics below and let me know what you think. I think our work says it all and probably one of the best outfits in the valley. We can do it all from the audio and multimedia to fabrication and lift, powdercoating, custom paint / airbrushing and upholstery...Complete out the door... we will even buy it for you and deliver it customized...please feel free to comment or stop by the shop...by the way, we mainly do trucks and custom autos, but rhinos are a bunch of fun...have two in the shop now we are working over...check us out...702-898-6222

Mark

post-882-1152165977.jpg

post-882-1152166172.jpg

post-882-1152166233.jpg

post-882-1152166372.jpg

post-882-1152166422.jpg

post-882-1152166473.jpg

post-882-1152166523.jpg

post-882-1152166564.jpg

post-882-1152166587.jpg

post-882-1152166609.jpg

Nice work!! who does your paint work?

We have a local vegas cat do our work who does it as a hobby...we use a booth next door for all our painting...he's really good and will do well if he ever does it as a full time gig..we keep him pretty busy though, so he digs that having his day job and Us throwing him stuff...

mark

We have a local vegas cat do our work who does it as a hobby...we use a booth next door for all our painting...he's really good and will do well if he ever does it as a full time gig..we keep him pretty busy though, so he digs that having his day job and Us throwing him stuff...

mark

Right on ,its a nice booth!!if its the one @ d'angelos

I guess i have to be carefull when i say next door or a few doors down...but, no, not d'angelo's...we use any booths that are available at the time...

I will find out for you if you really want to know... :D

Anyway, What is Dan doing on the internet during Business Hours when he should be busy covering up the cars from spraying them with slag and sparks... :beercheers::idea:

good work on the lambo doors though...heard they turned out great...di you see the schitzo owner...hope he was pleased... :drinkbeer:

See ya monday...

Mark

Edited by LVC

dan was taking a late lunch becuaes he was working sooo hard on those doors finishing them up....lol

now that is funny.... :hello:

i need you to have these kind of lunches... :barf:

good job though on the dodge....that was a cool first gig.... :laughoff:

i'll buy lunch for you on monday, ok?

I've been to your shop.... It's nice! Now that I know that your a DDR Member, I may just have to get some work done there!

Thanks....

Nice ride... stop by, we would love to do some work for you... Show everyone were not playing around!!

What do you charge to do that rear cage with the cooler rack?

That particular cage w/heims runs around $2k

Alot of detail and gussets through out...

let me know if interested...

:hello: dont like the diamond plate!!!jus my 5 cents,paint looks very good!!!

i agree w/ the diamond plate but customer had requested it as he had some laying around... We made due w/ what he had..

paint is definetely detailed, and one off..

Thanks for the feedback!!