rail fun Posted October 21, 2009 Posted October 21, 2009 :trickortreat: I bought a Toyz for Big Boyz sand rail , dont know a damn thing about rails . I know there fun as hell . Its a 2006 2180 dual 44 webbers chrome Rail is great shape 5 seater paid $9,000 Quote
dunefreak Posted October 21, 2009 Posted October 21, 2009 I have never heard anything bad about them. I've seen them at the Sand Show every year and they look like very nice, well built entry level buggies for a pretty good price. :trickortreat: Quote
Ocotillo Boy Posted October 21, 2009 Posted October 21, 2009 I think you did very good. Lets see a pic of it. Does it have side panels and a wing trunk? Quote
JoeDuner Posted October 21, 2009 Posted October 21, 2009 That's a pretty odd first post for a new member????? Quote
wingnut Posted October 21, 2009 Posted October 21, 2009 That's what I was thinking. A little odd to ask for an opinion after a big purchase too. Quote
sandawg Posted October 22, 2009 Posted October 22, 2009 (edited) 4 passengers, VW, beam front end, car weight ? Just thinking out load! sorry! Edited October 22, 2009 by SANDAWG Quote
CaptNkllm Posted October 22, 2009 Posted October 22, 2009 4 passengers, VW, beam front end, car weight ? Just thinking out load! sorry! I am going to guess ...4 seater.. subi.. at about 1400lbs and mid travel Am I the winner? Capt Quote
sandawg Posted October 22, 2009 Posted October 22, 2009 I am going to guess ...4 seater.. subi.. at about 1400lbs and mid travel Am I the winner? Capt [/quote Naw, 1100 lbs. subi, 2 seater!!! Next year, your a close second!!! Quote
avduner Posted October 22, 2009 Posted October 22, 2009 They build a quality car, and 5 seater with a stroker VW for 9 grand sounds like a good deal if its not hammered. Pics? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.