REWARD

REWARD FOR HELP IN RETURNING STOLEN 08 ZIEMAN QUAD TRAILER (WHITE) MODEL NO F514 SN 1ZCF70198PA38492///ALSO KAWASKI KSFV700B8F SN. JKAV6B138B510307 PLASTICS WERE WHITE WITH BLACK MARBLE, HAS BODY ARMOR ON BIKE, FINALLY HONDA TRX250EX8, VIN NO. 1HFTE270284701827 (PLASTICS WERE WHITE).... R E W A R D CONTACT AT MYPERFECTNUTRITION@YAHOO.COM TY CHERI (((NOTE : THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP IN THIS MATTER U GUYS R AMAZING))

post-5877-1256508952_thumb.jpg

post-5877-1256508882_thumb.jpg

post-5877-1256508913_thumb.jpg

Sorry to hear another set of bikes have been stolen...

Try to post some pix of the quads and trailer... It would help us while we are out riding.. Any picture would help...

If someone knows what the bikes really look like and can remember the last 4 #s of the Vin you could possibly get them back.... Its a long shot....

GOOD LUCK!!!

:beercheers:

I think this section should have a sticky of suggestions for people on what they should and should not do when something gets stolen.

Idea's

Sites to post on

information to list and what not to list

Pictures

Identifying marks (cracked fenders, stickers, custom parts ect....)

Maybe I am over thinking this, but I know that when something gets stolen, you are not always in the best frame of mind. I think this could help others in bad times get the info out as quickly as possible.

I think this section should have a sticky of suggestions for people on what they should and should not do when something gets stolen.

Idea's

Sites to post on

information to list and what not to list

Pictures

Identifying marks (cracked fenders, stickers, custom parts ect....)

Maybe I am over thinking this, but I know that when something gets stolen, you are not always in the best frame of mind. I think this could help others in bad times get the info out as quickly as possible.

sounds like a good idea to me. the more info we have the easyer it is to spot someting in the crowds that are out and about. it sux to hear about someone losing thier hard earnd stuff. and we always remember the lil things about our stuff after, the repeorts have been made.

good luck in getting ur stuff back cheri.