Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

i should have also said that the pic you posted looks badass...its cool how you can see the lines behind you that you took to get to the point where you launched!

:shout: 2CAR HAVIN MAFACKA!!!!!

sheesh...share the wealth n shiat :turkey::beercheers:

we got us an obamacrat :lol::turkey::lol::turkey::flipoff::lol:

Posted

Freakin' monkie???? It's Pete's too mANg. :grin:

Ohhhh Hellzzz Jiah Pete! :MBdance:

That's the schizzz bro.

I'm soo stoked for you guys.

It's an awesome car.

I really appreciate Seeing a car built as well as it is. :thumb:

Oh wait...... I hear the dunes talkin' some serious effin' smack. :shocked:

It's On!!! Can't wait to rip the schizzz out of the damn dunes with ya Bro. :driver::driver:

:foshizz:

Congrats you two. :MBdance::duniemonkie:

Me like, Me like. :grin:

:lol:

R-

:blink::think: i thought i said freak &&&&&&& monkie :shake::flipoff::laughoff:

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Pretty nice ride. Alot better than your old one. But why didnt you get a four seater?

There was nothing wrong with my old car. I could lead some of the fastest dune runs out there with it. I have just always loved these and the Hotrails cars and have wanted one for a while now

I woudn't ever want a 4 seater. :think: No thanks. Not my style.

Posted

bigger cars have diffrent driving styles. The small light 2 seaters match dunefreaks driving style to a T.. not to mention the slot car fun factor. These things turn on a dime and are real duning cars. Bigger cars dune well but take a diffrent finess and some dont turn near as well as these short and light 2 seaters.

Posted

Ya but i mean for only about 5k more you could get somthing alot better. But yeah congrats on the new rail it looks pretty clean for a two-seater.

No, not really but go for it then if it's so easy and there are so many cars out there that are "alot better" for only 5k more. I don't give a crap what you think. You have a strange attitude and seem to like to strip up sh*t for no reason on here. Did I piss on your tire or something? :think:

Posted

No, not really but go for it then if it's so easy and there are so many cars out there that are "alot better" for only 5k more. I don't give a crap what you think. You have a strange attitude and seem to like to strip up sh*t for no reason on here. Did I piss on your tire or something? :think:

No bro im not trying to start sh*t just curious sorry. Seems to me you get butt hurt pretty easy though, Pete.

Posted

bigger cars have diffrent driving styles. The small light 2 seaters match dunefreaks driving style to a T.. not to mention the slot car fun factor. These things turn on a dime and are real duning cars. Bigger cars dune well but take a diffrent finess and some dont turn near as well as these short and light 2 seaters.

Oh yeah im sure. I mean i bet those two seaters are a blast to drive, and four seaters take alot more skill to dune as well as a two seater, but to me a two seater seems a bit unfinished. Almost like a single cab truck all done up. I mean their nice its just almost like its un-finished.

Posted

No bro im not trying to start sh*t just curious sorry. Seems to me you get butt hurt pretty easy though, Pete.

Butt hurt? Have you ever even met me?

but to me a two seater seems a bit unfinished.

:think:

Posted

Pretty nice ride. Alot better than your old one. But why didnt you get a four seater?

I tried to talk him into buying a 4 seater but Pete just didn't listen. I also told him he needed to get a V8, those V6's don't have any torque and arent that fast....

Just saying.......

Posted

If you have a four seater then everybody wants a ride, or it's "hey can you take my cousin out", or "can you lug my cooler to comp"...

:dope: a pile of that!

Hey P-Pride, post up a pic of your badass rail. Show us what's what!

Posted

THAT fuggin ASS_KLOWN is back talking sh*t?

we have yet to see pics of your "bad-a$$" rzr, that, for 5 grand more, you could have had a 4 seat rail to take all your underage internet geek friends out in....WHEN YOU GET YOUR DRIVERS LICENSE

Posted

So anyways, back to the new ride. It ran flawless again this last weekend. I didn't get to go out too much, but we had a blast in it the few times we went out.

Now..........it is definitley time for those new seat covers. :dope:

Posted

Oh yeah im sure. I mean i bet those two seaters are a blast to drive, and four seaters take alot more skill to dune as well as a two seater, but to me a two seater seems a bit unfinished. Almost like a single cab truck all done up. I mean their nice its just almost like its un-finished.

EAT A BAG OF DICKS!!!!

Posted

I have a five seater car and I love my car until I have to try and keep up with a two seater mid-engine car. Those cars are so smooth and agile that they are hard to stay with. If I didn't have a family a two seater would be my choice also. I'll definitely have to be at the end of the line when following Pete and Randy and Terry.

Posted

THAT fuggin ASS_KLOWN is back talking sh*t?

we have yet to see pics of your "bad-a$$" rzr, that, for 5 grand more, you could have had a 4 seat rail to take all your underage internet geek friends out in....WHEN YOU GET YOUR DRIVERS LICENSE

I hope one day soon i get to meet you in person bud.

Dumont New Years?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...