dunefreak Posted November 4, 2009 Posted November 4, 2009 ok ok...it's no secret. I got it! I am so stoked!!! Thanks again, Matt, for a killer car at a great price! I have a feeling this will be a great season. Phewww, what a night. Quote
sand chick Posted November 4, 2009 Posted November 4, 2009 CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I will certainly miss seeing the green machine out there! Quote
EY3BA11 Posted November 4, 2009 Posted November 4, 2009 maybe ill actually get a ride in this one lol.. last car i got a ride in was the RED one lol Quote
Jakster884 Posted November 4, 2009 Posted November 4, 2009 Congrats to both of you. I have a feeling yor season just got a little better. Quote
CaptNkllm Posted November 4, 2009 Posted November 4, 2009 CONGRATS PETE!!! I hope this 1 is a keeper lol.. How do the spindles look just kiddin lol.. Nice looking car. Capt Quote
White Rhino Posted November 4, 2009 Posted November 4, 2009 AWESOME!!!!! Congrats Pete, and Anna!!!! I knew it was over when that guy brought it over for you to drive this weekend! Quote
ynot Posted November 4, 2009 Posted November 4, 2009 Congrats Pete!! Look forward to duning with you and your new car!! When are you making a new icon for the new car? Quote
RaptorMike Posted November 4, 2009 Posted November 4, 2009 Congrats Pete and Anna, that is a sweet looking rail right there, have fun. Quote
rhino king Posted November 4, 2009 Posted November 4, 2009 (edited) nice dude...congrats.....I still have my invisarail,you should have bought that... :hatdance: Edited November 4, 2009 by rhino king Quote
JoeDuner Posted November 4, 2009 Posted November 4, 2009 Sweeeet!!! That will be a super fun car. Quote
desertskyz Posted November 4, 2009 Posted November 4, 2009 (edited) Awwww Man! That is really awwwwsome! but why did you get a new one? (guess it's better then kids) Looks like Anna has her own car now. Thats it! You have rails and not kids. How about some stats on the new car? And when do we all get to come up and have a beer with you to celebrate? Edited November 4, 2009 by desertskyz Quote
jr1208 Posted November 4, 2009 Posted November 4, 2009 congrats pete thats a nice looking sand rail....now you need to paint it green so every one can spot you Quote
duniemonkie Posted November 4, 2009 Posted November 4, 2009 Thanks all, we're pretty stoked! I will miss the snot-rocket, but on to bigger and better things... Quote
tom and teresa Posted November 4, 2009 Posted November 4, 2009 ok ok...it's no secret. I got it! I am so stoked!!! Thanks again, Matt, for a killer car at a great price! I have a feeling this will be a great season. Phewww, what a night. nice car have fun tom Quote
sandawg Posted November 5, 2009 Posted November 5, 2009 Really nice ride Pete and Ana. I and others, I'm sure, are envious!!!!! congrats!! Quote
painterjoe Posted November 5, 2009 Posted November 5, 2009 Congrats guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait to run with ya at the poker run Quote
dunefreak Posted November 5, 2009 Author Posted November 5, 2009 Thanks guys. Yes I will indeed very much miss the Busa. That's my baby and pride & joy, BUT I test drove this car already and I am super excited about this car. It is incredible. It surpassed my expectations farther than I could imagine. This setup has pretty much been my dream car I thought I could never afford and now I have one. It's almost surreal. The busa is not sold yet, but I may have a buyer. We'll see. The details on the car are in the for sale ad here. It was a very nerve-racking day yesterday making sure I could do the deal, but I pulled it off. I jammed out after work to Barstow, picked up Woody, then headed to Fullerton. Got there about 10pm, Matt had some good azz grub waiting for us along with some cold beers, then we finally left about 11:30pm. We then stoppped at Randog's to show him & Grimace and bs for a little. We didn't leave there till about 1 am and then headed back to Woody's in Barstow. Got there at like 2 AM, I crashed there & hit the sack about 2:30. Woke up about 5AM and headed straight to Vegas to work already in my uniform and with the car on the trailer. Then I worked all day. Talk about freaking tired!!!! Time for bed!. Quote
White Rhino Posted November 5, 2009 Posted November 5, 2009 YIKES You must have REALLY wanted the car in a BAD WAY... congrats again Pete!!! you guys deserve it!!!!! Quote
dunefreak Posted November 5, 2009 Author Posted November 5, 2009 YIKES You must have REALLY wanted the car in a BAD WAY... congrats again Pete!!! you guys deserve it!!!!! Thanks Paul, yes I did, but picking it up asap also helped Matthew out and worked out better since he will be gone in Glamis till Tuesday or so. Not sure when I would have been able to go pick it up. Quote
Mike330R Posted November 5, 2009 Posted November 5, 2009 I could of picked it up, it's part of what I do Congrats and watch that 2D. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.